Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hello DJI
Why do you come out with all these fantastic camera products but fall short on the promised accessories. When will the 3.5MM microphone adapter be available? What is the real issue and why the silence?  Can one of you DJI moderators obtain educational answers as to the nature of the lack of availability of certain items.
Any info would be greatly appreciated.
2019-8-23
Use props
StardustGeass
lvl.4
Indonesia

Hello
Actually, 3.5mm adapter have been released for quite some time (around 3 months IIRC).
Perhaps it's just out of stock right now?
2019-8-23
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Perhaps it's out of stock due to DJI trying to address the issues with it before manufacturing more.
2019-8-24
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

StardustGeass Posted at 8-23 23:42
Hello
Actually, 3.5mm adapter have been released for quite some time (around 3 months IIRC).
Perhaps it's just out of stock right now?

Yes it was released and I passed it up buying it. Now I am kicking myself for not jumping on it when it was available.However it has been out of stock for months and who knows if it will ever be made available again.

2019-8-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us. We're sorry that the 3.5 mm adapter for DJI Osmo Pocket is not yet available on our store. We would recommend leaving your email in the "IN STOCK REMINDER" option for you to be notified when this accessory be available on our store. You may want to check our other dealers or re-seller as well using the link below for you to possibly purchase this adapter. Thank you for understanding.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2019-8-24
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-24 09:20
Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us. We're sorry that the 3.5 mm adapter for DJI Osmo Pocket is not yet available on our store. We would recommend leaving your email in the "IN STOCK REMINDER" option for you to be notified when this accessory be available on our store. You may want to check our other dealers or re-seller as well using the link below for you to possibly purchase this adapter. Thank you for understanding.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy

Hi Thanks.
I have done that for the past two months.
2019-8-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Visual Air Posted at 8-25 05:46
Hi Thanks.
I have done that for the past two months.

Hi, thank you for the additional information. We're deeply sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused you. However, the 3.5mm adapter for the DJI Osmo Pocket still not available on our store website and we don't have the information when will it be available. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2019-8-27
Use props
ChMueller001
lvl.3
  • >>>
Germany

Adapter is available for the US or Asian countries in the DJI store but not for European countries. Strange.
2019-8-29
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

ChMueller001 Posted at 8-29 05:45
Adapter is available for the US or Asian countries in the DJI store but not for European countries. Strange.

I'm not sure about Germany but there are plenty of places in the UK with stocks.
Most seem to be places that sell the DJI drones.
My son picked one up online this week and only waited two days for delivery.
2019-8-29
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

ChMueller001 Posted at 8-29 05:45

Yes finally its in stock for Canada. placed my order this morning and I hope it gets here before my trip to Italy next week.
2019-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules