1152 2 2019-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Installing and successfully using 3rd party apps on DJI devices was always a problem. However, not too long ago Litchi proclaimed availability of somehow CrystalSky tailored app via Amazon Store. Although the procedure involved is a bit convoluted, Litchi for CS works indeed as expected. Until - be warned - some day error messages will pop up, demanding ... licence validation. It just happen to me on both CS devices I took for a particular job in remote location with no network coverage. After several days the issue remains unsolved, despite consultations with Litchi and competent DJI sources ...

EDIT: Finally the licence validation procedure was performed successfully on both CS devices I owe, but only after returning home. Apparently we need really firm WiFi Internet connection to periodically autenticate Litchi app on CS. Although licence validation is done automatically in the background, how often it must be carried remains a mystery. Amazon Appstore doesn't provide such information, even in fine print ... Amazon Appstore for Android Terms of Use

Screenshot_2019-08-21-08-11-52.png
Screenshot_2019-08-21-08-11-12.png
2019-8-23
Use props
Sascha.ES
lvl.4
Germany

Have you had Internet again and could Litchi start?Maybe Litchi tries to check the license every few weeks.
2019-8-24
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Sascha.ES Posted at 8-24 05:44
Have you had Internet again and could Litchi start?Maybe Litchi tries to check the license every few weeks.

Yes, I did that, but no success ... The app is claiming network connection issue, while the CrystalSky device is firmly connected. Both my CS devices are reporting that ... Accordingly to Litchi it's not the app asking for licence validation, it is the Amazon Store ...
2019-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules