1044 4 2019-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Koelkop
lvl.4
Flight distance : 22814806 ft
South Africa

Hi all,

In the last 3 months or so I noticed the video would glitch now and then  like in the screenshot but its only for a split second and then its  gone. It shows on the main videos as well.

Can it be the data cable(video cable?) in the gimbal? Bird has now flown  almost 300 flight hours. Last month the gimbal acted up so I replaced  the gimbal ribbon cable due to wear and its working again, only thing is  the glitch now.

Capture.JPG
2019-8-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if this particular problem occurs every flight?  You may try to follow the suggestion below to see if there will be changes. However, if it would still persist, you could send the unit into our facility or with one of our recommended service centers to check the aircraft thoroughly. For additional information, sending the unit to our facility would cost for repair as the aircraft's warranty has been voided in any case that it's still within the warranty period. If you wish to contact our support, please click this link: www.dji.com/support

* Change cable and location
* Change SD card to isolate the problem
* Firmware update
2019-8-25
Use props
Koelkop
lvl.4
Flight distance : 22814806 ft
South Africa

DJI Tony Posted at 8-25 16:13
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if this particular problem occurs every flight?  You may try to follow the suggestion below to see if there will be changes. However, if it would still persist, you could send the unit into our facility or with one of our recommended service centers to check the aircraft thoroughly. For additional information, sending the unit to our facility would cost for repair as the aircraft's warranty has been voided in any case that it's still within the warranty period. If you wish to contact our support, please click this link: www.dji.com/support

* Change cable and location

Hi Tony

Thanks for the response, sending the drone in is too expensive and its past its warranty already hence why I fixed the ribbon cable myself.

It does not occur every flight. Maybe once in every 5 to 10 flights

By cable do you mean between phone and remote? The glitch shows on the main video not just the video feed.
I can try another SD card
Firmware is up to date
2019-8-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Koelkop Posted at 8-26 12:01
Hi Tony

Thanks for the response, sending the drone in is too expensive and its past its warranty already hence why I fixed the ribbon cable myself.

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. You may try to follow those suggestions above and the cable that you've used to connect your phone to the remote controller. However, if the problem would still persist, this might due to the internal problem of the aircraft. Hope that you could also receive a recommendation from our valued DJI Forum members regarding this problem. Thank you for your support.
2019-8-27
Use props
djiuser_nKoBMGamE073
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9101 ft

Australia

Hey did you end up finding the issue
2021-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules