Recever binded but not working
2599 6 2019-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansaefdefc4
lvl.1

Turkey

After I registered force pro’s wireless recever its not working anymore, it has  green light and i see the wireless icon on forcepro so its binded but i dont have any control on force pro. Its all updated. Also i have some drift problems with (0-4 degree deadband) force pro.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
2019-8-25
Use props
Voyna
lvl.1

Turkey

Any Comments ?
2019-9-2
Use props
Voyna
lvl.1

Turkey

Hey dji are you here ???
2019-12-13
Use props
Softco
lvl.1

United States

Well this isn't encouraging. I unboxed my new Force Pro today, updated the firmware on the FP and receiver, and am now experiencing the same thing that you're describing. Except that my LED is solid red which the encyclopedic user guide says means that there's no link. That in spite of the FP showing that there is a link.

So, your/this post has gone 10 days w/o any reply from DJI. Guess I'll be lucky if I get this fifteen hundred dollar paperweight working by March.
2019-12-23
Use props
Softco
lvl.1

United States

Softco Posted at 12-23 15:52
Well this isn't encouraging. I unboxed my new Force Pro today, updated the firmware on the FP and receiver, and am now experiencing the same thing that you're describing. Except that my LED is solid red which the encyclopedic user guide says means that there's no link. That in spite of the FP showing that there is a link.

So, your/this post has gone 10 days w/o any reply from DJI. Guess I'll be lucky if I get this fifteen hundred dollar paperweight working by March.

I realized after posting this that the OP's most recent post was 10 days ago, while the original post was 3 months ago, so I'm beginning to wonder if more than a dozen people in the world own one of these things.

Regardless, I got mine working after having it not work - exactly like the OP described and his pictures showed, so here's what I did FWIW.

First, I discovered that there's a microscopic switch on the Ronin-S focus wheel that needs to be switched to CAN.
Second, I downgraded my firmware to 1.10.00(?). I was then able to see the telemetry from the Ronin on the Force Pro, but it wouldn't move.
Finally, I upgraded the FP back to 1.30.xx and the receiver to 1.20.xx, and then everything worked as it should...almost.

None of the changes I make to sensitivity, or dead zone, etc. are holding. So, fiddling with that will come next, but at least I know it all works. Now I hope it's just a matter of experimentation.

One final variable that may have also contributed to the trouble I was having. When nothing was working right the FP had less than 50% charge. When it was working it was more than 50%. I doubt that had anything to do with anything, but FYI.
2019-12-23
Use props
Voyna
lvl.1

Turkey

Still not working.. Binding without problem but no telemetry no control... why any dji techician didnt write here a single comment. i really dont understand... reallyyy made in china...
2020-2-29
Use props
callytunmoregmail.com
New

United Kingdom

I’m also having this issue. Any advice?
2020-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules