Problème réception satellite
2886 2 2019-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cashmir
New

Canada

Bonjour,

J ai un phanthom 2 vision plus, quand je fais la calibration avec le logiciel sois en mode phantom ou naza tout ce passe bien, basic et avancé, par contre lorsque j'essai une calibration a l'exterieur normallement avec la procédure de calibration les 2 lumieres arrière devrait flasher verte lentement pour m indiqué la reception des satellites. Mais après la calibration il flash vert 2 coups et rouge 3 coups, j aimerais savoir quel est le probleme car il ne semble pas capté les satellite et le mode failsafe ne fonctionne pas non plus.

Merci de votre aide.
2019-8-25
Use props
Cashmir
New

Canada

Hello,
I have a phanthom 2 vision more, when I do the calibration with the software be in phantom mode or naza everything goes well, basic and advanced, by cons when I try a calibration outside normally with the calibration procedure 2 rear lights should flash green slowly for m indicated satellite reception. But after the calibration he flash green 2 shots and red 3 shots, I would like to know what the problem is because it does not seem to capture the satellite and failsafe mode does not work either.  

Thank you for your help.
2019-8-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Cashmir. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. For us to be able to help you further with your DJI Phantom 2 Vision and with regards to this matter. Kindly please send an email to support@dji.com for further assistance. Thank you for your support.
2019-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules