How to Downgrade OA firmware
3263 20 2019-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb70392cb
First Officer
United States

how can we Downgrade back to the last version FW 1.04?
2019-8-25
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

As far as I'm aware there is no option or path available for the user to downgrade or refresh current firmware.

Why do you want to do that ?
2019-8-25
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Aardvark Posted at 8-25 06:20
As far as I'm aware there is no option or path available for the user to downgrade or refresh current firmware.

I asked this question as well months ago.  I wanted to see why  for example the Connection to a pc changed from a blue overlay promt, to a grayed one. where the blue was the better. that be a good reason to show what wasa good change to  the worse ,or vica-verca?
2019-8-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that we don't have an option to downgrade the firmware of the Osmo Action. We would like to ask about the reason for downgrading the firmware of the Osmo Action? Please let us know for further assistance. Thank you for your support.
2019-8-25
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Fishycomics Posted at 8-25 06:53
Thank you.I Asking   does not hurt and comparing helps  seeing what could been a cpreference or choice I wanted over somethign I did not like for example  usb  connection why ALL blue overlays removed when one could have been ,

Here's a link to the release notes for the firmware, it will give some idea what was introduced with each build:-

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... e_Notes_en_0806.pdf
2019-8-25
Use props
fans131512c4
lvl.1

Malaysia

Aardvark Posted at 2019-8-25 06:20

rocksteady no longer as good as before after 1.07 update! reason bought this because of superb stabilization...improved latency lag but compromise rocksteady. no way to downgrade the update..one more thing, it shutdown by itself "low battery, shutting down" while the battery is full.
2020-1-29
Use props
fans131512c4
lvl.1

Malaysia

rocksteady no longer as good as before after 1.07 update! reason bought this because of superb stabilization...improved latency lag but compromise rocksteady. no way to downgrade the update..one more thing forgot to mention, it shutdown by itself "low battery, shutting down" while the battery is full.
2020-1-29
Use props
fans131512c4
lvl.1

Malaysia

1.07 A DISASTER!
2020-1-29
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Use the warranty, DJI should not decline your request.
2020-1-30
Use props
djiuser_DvbZcnpZtPb9
New

Brazil

Goback to GP! And maie videos for YouTube for this disaster! I BID A ACTION CAM FOR ADVENTURE! DO NOT CRASH ROCKSTEADY FOR VLOG RESOURCE DJI!
2020-3-1
Use props
Mizzu
lvl.4
Flight distance : 431873 ft
Germany

fans131512c4 Posted at 1-29 10:43
rocksteady no longer as good as before after 1.07 update! reason bought this because of superb stabilization...improved latency lag but compromise rocksteady. no way to downgrade the update..one more thing forgot to mention, it shutdown by itself "low battery, shutting down" while the battery is full.

Experiencing exactly these two things as well.
2020-3-2
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Sadly my OA is nothing but a paper weight after the last FW update, complete rubbish now. However I will cut DJI some slack due to the current situation in China. It's horrific what they are going through, so can wait for better times.
2020-3-2
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Lets see the footage.  of the OA having RS  being that bad.
2020-3-2
Use props
robertomguimara
New

Brazil

fans131512c4 Posted at 1-29 10:46
1.07 A DISASTER!

Agree see this https://youtu.be/iYn3qZnHrYc
2020-3-2
Use props
robertomguimara
New

Brazil

Fishycomics Posted at 3-2 04:05
Lets see the footage.  of the OA having RS  being that bad.

https://youtu.be/iYn3qZnHrYc
2020-3-2
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

thank you  so hand shaking it, vs walking  I'll recheck mine and see if it is like that.

2020-3-2
Use props
mister ruggles
lvl.1
United States

Fishycomics Posted at 2019-8-25 06:53
I asked this question as well months ago.  I wanted to see why  for example the Connection to a pc changed from a blue overlay promt, to a grayed one. where the blue was the better. that be a good reason to show what wasa good change to  the worse ,or vica-verca?

what? have no idea what you mean
2020-3-2
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Fishycomics Posted at 3-2 07:54
thank you  so hand shaking it, vs walking  I'll recheck mine and see if it is like that.

https://youtu.be/iYn3qZnHrYc

thought I do A vid about  Rs 1.7 stay tuned.
2020-3-2
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

and here you go because we hear a complaint on  how it destroys video???

2020-3-4
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

2020-3-5
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

2021-5-19
Use props