Next FIrmware what would you like to see corrected and added
3426 46 2019-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Using  the lock feature you can    the Quick Snap.  not settings, so it is best to include   a way to get to the settings with the   QS
Screen lock

turn camera on. press QS  press again till settings. press record ans the Okay. then the  side to  scroll.   
2019-10-21
Use props
Daymon W.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3131745 ft
  • >>>
United States

williehowe Posted at 8-25 06:10
External audio adapter support.

one that works
2019-10-21
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

a more  useful overlay then the  micro mic one
dims.jpg
2019-10-22
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Since the update, mine frequently wants me to pick language and set clock again when I turn it on.

All my Sunday AM osmo videos from Spinup are marked like 3 hours earlier than they were. I put the osmo and spark videos all in one folder and sorted by time.

Unless, of course, some nefarious person from Hawaii surreptitiously swapped cameras with me while I was not looking? They kindly changed SD cards too 'cause all my stuff from Friday and Saturday was there. (Where's a suspicious emoji?)
2019-10-22
Use props
NeverPro MTB
lvl.1

United States

Fishycomics Posted at 10-19 04:42
We the Members of the DJI Community have given our request:  and put together a list that should be brought to the Team to evaulate and be discussed. if  we can simply be told Yes or no  on our request, that we do not have to repeat each time
Here are some of the importance that should get  priority over waht are  not  going to happen but worth a shot:

That doesn't represent my priorities.
2019-10-31
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

NeverPro MTB Posted at 10-31 14:08
That doesn't represent my priorities.

Wht it is all about  throwing our thoughts out there,  what are your priorities  fill us in?
2019-10-31
Use props
peiter
Second Officer
Denmark

I like for mimo APP to be able to mix bracketed shots, and then save / export the combination you like.
Adjustment for sharpness & contrast ( lower )
Im also in for H.265.
A lesser Rocksteady ( pebble steady )
Maybe one more color profile so we have: D-cine / Normal / and one that's a bit more vivid than Normal
And i still dream about being able to do rocksteady / pebble steady in 4K/30 HDR
2019-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules