Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Pocket - no SD card problem
2474 3 2019-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Farcinsen
lvl.2
Denmark

Hey DJI
Just arriving home from a vacation in Egypt and for the first time I tried to use the new underwater case - no problem and realy good and easy to use.
However I had a problem with my Osmo Pocket.
I have a SanDisk Ultra 128 Gb card in my Osmo Pocket.
Suddenly and without any warning the screen said no SD card. I had no problem reading the card on my Ipad.
When I came home I transferd everything to my computer and even though only 20 Gb was used, the Osmo Pocket still says NO SD CARD.
Does anyone know what to do and how can I fix this problem. My Osmo Pocket is only 3 month old so should I send it for repairs.
Please help.

2019-8-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Hello and good day Farcinsen. I am sorry for troubles that it caused. I would like to ask if you do have another SD cards to try with for us to isolate the issue or you may try to format the said SD card on your computer then insert the it of the DJI Osmo Pocket, then restart the said gimbal, to see if it works. Just a friendly reminder to please save all the important files of the SD card before you format it. Please let us know on the latest progress. Thank you.
2019-8-25
Use props
Farcinsen
lvl.2
Denmark

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-25 09:33
Hello and good day Farcinsen. I am sorry for troubles that it caused. I would like to ask if you do have another SD cards to try with for us to isolate the issue or you may try to format the said SD card on your computer then insert the it of the DJI Osmo Pocket, then restart the said gimbal, to see if it works. Just a friendly reminder to please save all the important files of the SD card before you format it. Please let us know on the latest progress. Thank you.

Hey Stephen
I have tried another SD Card and it is the same - the camera says no SD card.
I have tried to format the new SD Card on my computer but still have the same result.
The camera is now sent for repairs at DJI.
2019-8-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Farcinsen Posted at 8-26 11:48
Hey Stephen
I have tried another SD Card and it is the same - the camera says no SD card.
I have tried to format the new SD Card on my computer but still have the same result.

Hello and good day Farcinsen. I am sorry to know about the result and it is good to know that you have already sent the DJI Osmo Pocket for further analysis and repair. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to be able to help you further. Thank you.
2019-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules