Osmo Pocket - no SD card problem
5496 7 2019-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Farcinsen
lvl.1
Denmark

Hey DJI
Just arriving home from a vacation in Egypt and for the first time I tried to use the new underwater case - no problem and realy good and easy to use.
However I had a problem with my Osmo Pocket.
I have a SanDisk Ultra 128 Gb card in my Osmo Pocket.
Suddenly and without any warning the screen said no SD card. I had no problem reading the card on my Ipad.
When I came home I transferd everything to my computer and even though only 20 Gb was used, the Osmo Pocket still says NO SD CARD.
Does anyone know what to do and how can I fix this problem. My Osmo Pocket is only 3 month old so should I send it for repairs.
Please help.

2019-8-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Farcinsen. I am sorry for troubles that it caused. I would like to ask if you do have another SD cards to try with for us to isolate the issue or you may try to format the said SD card on your computer then insert the it of the DJI Osmo Pocket, then restart the said gimbal, to see if it works. Just a friendly reminder to please save all the important files of the SD card before you format it. Please let us know on the latest progress. Thank you.
2019-8-25
Use props
Farcinsen
lvl.1
Denmark

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-25 09:33
Hello and good day Farcinsen. I am sorry for troubles that it caused. I would like to ask if you do have another SD cards to try with for us to isolate the issue or you may try to format the said SD card on your computer then insert the it of the DJI Osmo Pocket, then restart the said gimbal, to see if it works. Just a friendly reminder to please save all the important files of the SD card before you format it. Please let us know on the latest progress. Thank you.

Hey Stephen
I have tried another SD Card and it is the same - the camera says no SD card.
I have tried to format the new SD Card on my computer but still have the same result.
The camera is now sent for repairs at DJI.
2019-8-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Farcinsen Posted at 8-26 11:48
Hey Stephen
I have tried to format the new SD Card on my computer but still have the same result.

Hello and good day Farcinsen. I am sorry to know about the result and it is good to know that you have already sent the DJI Osmo Pocket for further analysis and repair. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to be able to help you further. Thank you.
2019-8-27
Use props
djiuser_sjIsHluFg7Af
New

Germany

Hi Farcinsen,
I have exact same problem after exact same time. How great would be if we could find a solution to that together! Fingers crossed (cuz I enjoy my Dji so much!! )

2022-7-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_sjIsHluFg7Af Posted at 7-11 14:51
Hi Farcinsen,
I have exact same problem after exact same time. How great would be if we could find a solution to that together! Fingers crossed (cuz I enjoy my Dji so much!! )

Hi there, we are sorry to know you encounter this issue. May I ask did you try the suggestions above? Please tell us if your Osmo Pocket can recognize another SD card.
2022-7-12
Use props
djiuser_JfqQE41F0jEs
lvl.1

Poland

Farcinsen Posted at 2019-8-26 11:48
Hey Stephen
I have tried to format the new SD Card on my computer but still have the same result.

Hi stephed - was DJI able to fix your issue? if so, what was the problem and what was the fix? I have similar issue now on a 2nd Pocket 2 and trying several SD cards ... this is not good !!
2022-11-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_JfqQE41F0jEs Posted at 11-8 08:21
Hi stephed - was DJI able to fix your issue? if so, what was the problem and what was the fix? I have similar issue now on a 2nd Pocket 2 and trying several SD cards ... this is not good !!

Hi, there.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. If your SD card can not be recognized on your Pocket 2, please check the following details:
1. Please check whether the DJI Pocket 2 firmware version is the latest. If not, update the firmware to the latest version and try again.
2. It is recommended that you hold the microSD card and restart the DJI Pocket 2. If it can be identified, we recommend that you send the device back for testing.
3. Please make sure that your microSD card is a DJI Pocket 2 compatible microSD card. If not, it is recommended that you replace it with a microSD card on the compatibility list for testing. For the microSD card compatibility list, please check below information:

Up to 256 GB SDHC/SDXC UHS-I Speed Grade 1 or Speed Grade 3 microSDRecommended:
Samsung EVO Plus 32GB UHS-I Speed Grade 1 Micro SDHC,
Samsung Pro 64GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 Micro SDXC,
Samsung Pro Endurance 64GB UHS-I Speed Grade 1 Micro SDXC,
Samsung Evo Plus 64GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 Micro SDXC,
SanDisk Extreme 16/32GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 Micro SDHC,
SanDisk Extreme Plus 128GB V30 A1 UHS-I Speed Grade 3 Micro SDXC,
SanDisk Extreme Pro 64GB V30 A1 UHS-I Speed Grade 3 Micro SDXC,
Lexar 633X 32GB UHS-I Speed Grade 1 Micro SDHC,
And other mainstream brand microSD cards with a minimum write speed of 30MB/s or more

Please keep us updated on your issue.
Thank you.

2022-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules