Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Latest Go4 Version
1037 4 2019-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
M Stuart K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1267717 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks in advance for answering this question.  I just conducted a factory reset on my smart controller and needed to be sure it had the latest version of the go4 app.  It is currently at .16.  If that is not the most current version then how do I update the app on the smart controller?  
2019-8-25
Use props
dronie1965
Second Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Yes .16 is the latest
2019-8-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The DJI Smart Controller’s DJI GO 4 can be updated separately. A system prompt will pop up indicating a new DJI GO 4 version or you can download the DJI GO 4 install pack to the remote controller to update DJI GO 4. Based on the released note of the Smart controller that version that you've mentioned is up to date. Hope that this would satisfy your query. Thank you for your support.
2019-8-25
Use props
M Stuart K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1267717 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 8-25 13:29
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The DJI Smart Controller’s DJI GO 4 can be updated separately. A system prompt will pop up indicating a new DJI GO 4 version or you can download the DJI GO 4 install pack to the remote controller to update DJI GO 4. Based on the released note of the Smart controller that version that you've mentioned is up to date. Hope that this would satisfy your query. Thank you for your support.

Thanks all!
2019-8-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

You're most welcome. Should you have further concerns, please let us know. Cheers!
2019-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules