DJI Ronin S 360 Roll Not Working
2421 2 2019-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_474MMfcpCgHp
New
United States

Hey guys, so I recently got my DJI Ronin S and I was really looking forward to using it. One feature that I thought was neat to have was the 360 roll, but I could not get it to work. I even looked up tutorials on how to achieve it which include going into the app and going to User 2 and having the 3rd channel be roll and the 2nd N/A. Would not work when I tried turning it into flashlight mode and rolling it with the joystick. it would stutter and go halfway, then spaz out and shake all the motors around so it would force me to double tap the power button to get it to pause all of them. I was thinking I might have gotten a faulty Ronin S since I also have the latest firmware update which is 1.8.0.70. All the other functions that I've used so far have worked fine and I've used this for work to film various projects without much trouble otherwise. If anyone could help that would be appreciated. Thanks
2019-8-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello there, may we verify what did you set the channel 1? Any chance to share us a screenshot?
2019-8-25
Use props
TerrenceC
New

Australia

mine was doing the same  till i adjusted the bottom arm  to balance the roll
2019-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules