DJI Select
1346 2 2019-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Coojeebear
lvl.4
Flight distance : 572484 ft
United Kingdom

Can anyone tell me the current birthday surprise condtions?

I read in a previous thread (from February) that it's a 12% voucher against a consumer drone. But surely as most buyers on here have a drone, why would they want another one? UNless maybe an upgrade to an Inspire, but that's not included. Seems a pointless condition.

I'm in the market for a Ronin-SC, would the birthday surprise support that product?

2019-8-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. For the DJI select, Customer can only use the birthday coupon to purchase a designated product. If purchasing multiple designated products in a single order, only the most expensive product (one unit) in the order will be discounted. For additional information, Birthday Coupon issued before 23:55 on June 20th, 2019: 12% Off Discount;
Birthday Coupon issued after 23:55 on June 20th, 2019: 5% Off Discount.
*The coupon can be used to purchase consumer drones for a 14-days period. Please make sure to use it before its expiration date. As of the time being, DJI Select doesn't support Ronin-SC. We do appreciate your understanding. Hope that this would clarify your query. Thank you for your support.
2019-8-26
Use props
Coojeebear
lvl.4
Flight distance : 572484 ft
United Kingdom

OK, thanks for your reply. It doesn't look as though DJI select is for me.
2019-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules