875 9 2019-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DaMa
First Officer
Flight distance : 889662 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I occasionally fly with a main RC/iPhone 8 and a second RC/iPd 4 (both iOS, newest version).
What about replacing one Apple device with the EPSON BT300 (Android/iOS combination)... maybe phone/pad  and another Android device? Don’t try this yet, but on comming weekend... . Are there any problems? Has anyone ever flown with this combination?

2019-8-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify if you would like to replace one of the iOS devices that you've used with your remote controller? If so, changing the mobile device into the Andoid phone wouldn't affect your flight for as long as the mobile device has been tested by our designated department or part of our compatible list. For additional information, we would recommend syncing your flight records in the app if you're about to use your DJI GO 4 app into a different mobile device. Hope that this would clarify your query. Should you have further concerns, please keep us posted. Thank you for your support.
2019-8-26
Use props
DaMa
First Officer
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 8-26 09:37
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify if you would like to replace one of the iOS devices that you've used with your remote controller? If so, changing the mobile device into the Andoid phone wouldn't affect your flight for as long as the mobile device has been tested by our designated department or part of our compatible list. For additional information, we would recommend syncing your flight records in the app if you're about to use your DJI GO 4 app into a different mobile device. Hope that this would clarify your query. Should you have further concerns, please keep us posted. Thank you for your support.

Helo Tony, thanks for the quick reply. I think I did not express myself clearly enough. The situation is: one Mavic, two RCs. I've already done that with Apple devices, it works very well. Now I have a Moverio BT300 for some time. Everything is synchronized and software is up to date (Epson is one step back, 4.3.20 - Android 5.1). The question should now be clear ... one RC with iOS and the other with Android in the same time ... is it synonymous as under iOS?Yes, I have two RCs, a black and a white one...  :-)
DJI_0634.JPG
2019-8-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DaMa Posted at 8-26 09:58
Helo Tony, thanks for the quick reply. I think I did not express myself clearly enough. The situation is: one Mavic, two RCs. I've already done that with Apple devices, it works very well. Now I have a Moverio BT300 for some time. Everything is synchronized and software is up to date (Epson is one step back, 4.3.20 - Android 5.1). The question should now be clear ... one RC with iOS and the other with Android in the same time ... is it synonymous as under iOS?Yes, I have two RCs, a black and a white one...  :-)

Hi, thanks for the clarification. I would like to ask if you will be using the dual remote controller feature while having the Moverio BT-300 with one of your remote controllers?
2019-8-27
Use props
DaMa
First Officer
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 8-27 14:09
Hi, thanks for the clarification. I would like to ask if you will be using the dual remote controller feature while having the Moverio BT-300 with one of your remote controllers?

Exactly! Main RC with iPhone, second RC with Moverio –> not same OS (iOS / Android)

As already mentioned, iPhone / iPad combination works well –> same OS (iOS / iOS)
I did a ground-test without props. Everything seems to work normally and as describt in the manual, except: the texts of the programmable keys are different and can not be set the same way, but it is not important ... maybe ??

2019-8-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DaMa Posted at 8-28 06:52
Exactly! Main RC with iPhone, second RC with Moverio –> not same OS (iOS / Android)

As already mentioned, iPhone / iPad combination works well –> same OS (iOS / iOS)

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. The Moverio BT-300 glass could possibly use with the Mavic Pro. However, since this accessory was not made by DJI, we couldn't provide further details about it. You may reach their designated department if you have further concern about the Moveriod BT-300. We also have a video tutorial about using it. We do appreciate your understanding.

2019-8-29
Use props
DaMa
First Officer
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 8-29 14:36
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. The Moverio BT-300 glass could possibly use with the Mavic Pro. However, since this accessory was not made by DJI, we couldn't provide further details about it. You may reach their designated department if you have further concern about the Moveriod BT-300. We also have a video tutorial about using it. We do appreciate your understanding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVSfEl8fRI8

Thanks Tony. Since I have been using the Maverio for a while now, of course, everything is well known. I will simply test the "Dual Remote Controller Mode" with Go 4 iOS and Go 4 Android ...
2019-8-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DaMa Posted at 8-29 21:43
Thanks Tony. Since I have been using the Maverio for a while now, of course, everything is well known. I will simply test the "Dual Remote Controller Mode" with Go 4 iOS and Go 4 Android ...

You're most welcome. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2019-9-2
Use props
DaMa
First Officer
  • >>>

DJI Tony Posted at 9-2 08:19
You're most welcome. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

Hi Tony, had two bloody beginners, who did not want to fly with the Moverio, but it seems to work normally. They flew with the iPad on the second RC. Weather was great, 30 degrees, 22 minutes per battery (20% remaining charge), great Mavic fun. Let's see when the weather gets better here...
2019-9-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DaMa Posted at 9-3 07:04
Hi Tony, had two bloody beginners, who did not want to fly with the Moverio, but it seems to work normally. They flew with the iPad on the second RC. Weather was great, 30 degrees, 22 minutes per battery (20% remaining charge), great Mavic fun. Let's see when the weather gets better here...

Thanks for the update regarding this matter. It's glad that the Moverio is working with the Mavic Pro. May you please always have a safe flight.
2019-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules