Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Coojeebear
lvl.4
Flight distance : 572484 ft
United Kingdom

I recieved this from DJI this morning.

What is it & why was it sent?

What is the point of sending Chinese language emails to me?

I have a zero tolerence to spam. If I get another one of these I will block all DJI emails.

Spam is a an unlawful act in the UK.

dji spam.jpg
2019-8-26
Use props
Estelle Lau
Second Officer
Flight distance : 38632 ft
  • >>>

This email is telling that your order (order number: 0867952824024) is canceled by DJI, and they will refund you within 7-10 business days if you have paid for this order.
2019-8-26
Use props
Coojeebear
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I have not placed an order.
2019-8-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Coojeebear, sorry again for the trouble caused, as I explained in your previous post: https://forum.dji.com/thread-196790-1-1.html Since your email is unable to subscribe to DJI Store, our technicians are testing with your account, an order was created but we've canceled it immediately. This is the 'order canceled' notification which was sent automatically by the system, please don't worry about it.
As for the subscribe issue, it is estimated to get fixed next week, we will keep you updated.
2019-8-28
Use props
SupCarlos
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

It would be nice if the e-mail wasn't in a foreign language...
2019-8-30
Use props
Coojeebear
lvl.4
United Kingdom

@admin

As I explained before. The issue is not with my account or my ability to receive emails. The issue is that your website data collection  has not been coded correctly & does not accept that a .photography suffix can exist. It would take 30 seconds to fix this.
2019-8-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Coojeebear Posted at 8-30 23:02
@admin

As I explained before. The issue is not with my account or my ability to receive emails. The issue is that your website data collection  has not been coded correctly & does not accept that a .photography suffix can exist. It would take 30 seconds to fix this.

There is a system issue and our technicians are working on it, it is more than an account, we will keep you updated once it is fixed, thanks for your understanding.
2019-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules