500 8 2019-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jammmet
lvl.1
Flight distance : 858507 ft
Kenya

Hi,
I have the latest firmware for my Mavic Pro, and the latest DJI Go app (latest iOS, iPhone XS Max). As soon as I connect my phone, I get the camera feed showing, but then the 'Aircraft Status' screen pops up and the app becomes unresponsive. I can't close the overlay or select any of the settings (no errors showing, BTW). I can still the fly the mavic using the controller, but all buttons in DJI go do not respond. I have tried deleting and resintalling the DJI go app, bu get the same error. It's like the DJI app is 'locked' in some way. Any ideas?
2019-8-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day jammmet. I am sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to reinstall the DJI Go 4 application for the DJI Mavic Pro and see if the issue will still persist. Please give us an update on the said issue for us to be able to help you further. Thank you.
2019-8-27
Use props
jammmet
lvl.1
Kenya

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-27 08:19
Hello and good day jammmet. I am sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to reinstall the DJI Go 4 application for the DJI Mavic Pro and see if the issue will still persist. Please give us an update on the said issue for us to be able to help you further. Thank you.

Hi Stephen,
As mentioned in my post, I have tried deleting and re-installing the DJI Go app. The issue remains
2019-8-27
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

which version of iOS are you running and have you tried using another cable?
2019-8-27
Use props
jammmet
lvl.1
Kenya

HereForTheBeer Posted at 8-27 09:19
which version of iOS are you running and have you tried using another cable?

iOS 12.4
Have tried three cables. Mavic was working just the other day - this happened suddenly.
2019-8-27
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

jammmet Posted at 8-27 09:29
iOS 12.4
Have tried three cables. Mavic was working just the other day - this happened suddenly.

hmm..  im not sure what the problem is.    should be working just fine, works on my iPhone X on ios 13 dev beta 5 or 6. and worked on ios 12.4 as well.  
2019-8-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

jammmet Posted at 8-27 09:18
Hi Stephen,
As mentioned in my post, I have tried deleting and re-installing the DJI Go app. The issue remains

Thank you for the reply jammmet. Just to clarify what application are you using? Is it the DJI Go or the DJI Go 4 application? For the DJI Mavic Pro series drones the application you need to download should be the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you.
2019-8-27
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

Anything "updated"?
2019-8-27
Use props
jammmet
lvl.1
Kenya

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-27 09:58
Thank you for the reply jammmet. Just to clarify what application are you using? Is it the DJI Go or the DJI Go 4 application? For the DJI Mavic Pro series drones the application you need to download should be the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you.

DJI Go 4. It connects to the app just fine - I can see the video feed.
2019-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules