DJI external Mic Adapter inquirry
1170 7 2019-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

DJI Team:

External mic The camera has the Option for it and is N/A at this given time, there is a release date that is unknown, the main concern is and must be answered :

Firmware will Enable the External Mic Option. Yes or No ?  

Also The Dongle will be password protected and dedicated to the Action only, while the Pocket is password protected for that camera only?  

Witholding this info has caused a lot of confusion on the Consumer market. If you can not answer we'll let our  Engineer team or  customer service know and give us an Answer to the questions I asked.

I seen a few companies promise  a external mic and simply opened hte firmware, while others said not wired on a circuitttry of hte USB port.  that is not hard to  say to a customer who is interested in your product, thank you for your time

FISH

2019-8-27
Use props
Tactical Trvlr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 255407 ft
  • >>>
United States

At this point, I'd just wait and see what GoPro releases next. I've been waiting for any sort of information on the audio adapter for months now. All we get on this forum is the same canned response that tells everyone to keep an eye out on the Dji website for information. Total crap.
2019-8-27
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

this is a On line forum  do not think any usful info but  for any new comer that has a small issue   can get   a receptionists support help,   thanks for that info just go sit there take a number and when it's called we'll let you know.
2019-8-27
Use props
Chris_E
lvl.3
Flight distance : 243474 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Fishycomics Posted at 8-27 16:07
this is a On line forum  do not think any usful info but  for any new comer that has a small issue   can get   a receptionists support help,   thanks for that info just go sit there take a number and when it's called we'll let you know.

Maybe you read all the other threads in this forum regarding the mic adapter before starting a new one. Waste of time.
DJI will announce it (maybe) one day, but all official answers are exactly the same: "Please wait."
2019-8-27
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Chris_E Posted at 8-27 23:11
Maybe you read all the other threads in this forum regarding the mic adapter before starting a new one. Waste of time.
DJI will announce it (maybe) one day, but all official answers are exactly the same: "Please wait."

Yes i read the threads. you all are wanting it badly Lol and well uh hmm  what more ca be said no insult just DJI should reply what i asked for.
2019-8-28
Use props
fans58fb08c5
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Chris_E Posted at 8-27 23:11
Maybe you read all the other threads in this forum regarding the mic adapter before starting a new one. Waste of time.
DJI will announce it (maybe) one day, but all official answers are exactly the same: "Please wait."

Maybe the fact that there are so many topics on this subject show the demand and the strength of feeling towards there not being an answer; and therefore the subject should be reviewed by DJI and a more detailed answer forthcoming?

2019-8-28
Use props
NodOff
lvl.1

United States

fans58fb08c5 Posted at 8-28 05:15
Maybe the fact that there are so many topics on this subject show the demand and the strength of feeling towards there not being an answer; and therefore the subject should be reviewed by DJI and a more detailed answer forthcoming?

Winner winner
2019-8-29
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

at least I returned mine and  not at a loss   but I am here t osay good luck on it when it comes out   they are out of stock     all over again
2019-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules