Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 394291 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello again forum ,

I havent been here for some time now,  I am wondering when ProRes Raw Firmware will be coming out for the X5S ?

Been waiting for some time now,  or did (DJI) abandon this Firmware?

2019-8-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us. As of this moment, we don't have the information regarding this incoming firmware release. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest news and events by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com. Should you have other inquiries or concern please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you!
2019-8-27
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Forget it ...
2019-8-27
Use props
flyingfun
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2551998 ft
  • >>>
Luxembourg

I lost hope also
2019-8-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

Abandoned, me thinks.
2019-8-28
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 394291 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-27 12:01
Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us. As of this moment, we don't have the information regarding this incoming firmware release. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest news and events by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com. Should you have other inquiries or concern please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you!

Kind of figured that would be the explanation I would received , empty promises  once again ... !

Great product with very  bad support .
2019-8-28
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

nazar404.yahoo Posted at 8-28 04:21
Kind of figured that would be the explanation I would received , empty promises  once again ... !

Great product with very  bad support .

I don't see any traces of promises in DJI Gamora response ... It's about 2 years old, worn out rubber stamp forum moderators are using routinely ...
2019-8-28
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

also red and apple are fighting over some raw patents that might affect this situation ...also that´s not an excuse why it hasn´t happened before on the other hand no one would develop on prores raw right now ...
2019-8-29
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

I see Nikon is also in some mess with ProRes and Atomos where owners will have to send their new Z-series cameras in for some paid fix to use it.

See the "Support for RAW video output" paragraph.

2019-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules