Does anybody have tried Osmo mobile 3 and Note 9?
1710 3 2019-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jgilmore_93
lvl.1
Guam

Hi, I was wondering if somebody already tried the new Osmo mobile 3 and Note 9? and how was it?Does it also work with Moment wide lens?

Thanks!
2019-8-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We would recommend using a mobile device that is compatible with our Osmo Mobile 3 and DJI Mimo app. For additional information, you may refer to the details below for specifications of mobile device that is compatible with the Osmo Mobile 3. Thank you for understanding.

Width of Compatible Phones: 62 - 88 mm
Thickness of Compatible Phones: ≤ 9.5mm
2019-8-27
Use props
marctronixx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
United States

The note 9 was not working with the mimo app. It would not record, would not zoom. It balanced perfectly and the buttons on the side did not interfere with the grips on the product. I had a note 9 but now ive the note 10+. The 10+ works normally.
2019-8-28
Use props
Jgilmore_93
lvl.1

marctronixx Posted at 8-28 06:55
The note 9 was not working with the mimo app. It would not record, would not zoom. It balanced perfectly and the buttons on the side did not interfere with the grips on the product. I had a note 9 but now ive the note 10+. The 10+ works normally.

I got my osmo mobile 3 yesterday. it works! its just pain in the ass to balance it with a case
2019-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules