Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
S1 Volume
1798 4 2019-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SparkCoffey
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Can the S1 volume be turned down? Either with the interface or programatically...
2019-8-27
Use props
rhoude57 - YUL
lvl.4
Canada

No, and it is sad that DJI did not decide to implement all the Sound blocks from Scratch 3.0, as a minimum, and their  equivalent in Python. I would like to think that Sound files created using the Scratch 3.0 environment could be stored on the S1 SD memory card, just like pictures and videos.card
2019-8-27
Use props
MarkusXL
lvl.4
United States

rhoude57 - YUL Posted at 8-27 19:45
No, and it is sad that DJI did not decide to implement all the Sound blocks from Scratch 3.0, as a minimum, and their  equivalent in Python. I would like to think that Sound files created using the Scratch 3.0 environment could be stored on the S1 SD memory card, just like pictures and videos.card
Well there is at least a master volume in the app settings.    Under System, “Robot Volume”
2019-8-27
Use props
rhoude57 - YUL
lvl.4
Canada

MarkusXL Posted at 8-27 21:55
Well there is at least a master volume in the app settings.    Under System, “Robot Volume”

Nice catch!
If the app can control the S1's volume, it is certainly possible to have the function made available within the Media/Sound group of blocks and through Python.
2019-8-28
Use props
MarkusXL
lvl.4
United States

rhoude57 - YUL Posted at 8-28 11:51
Nice catch!
If the app can control the S1's volume, it is certainly possible to have the function made available within the Media/Sound group of blocks and through Python.

LOL - necessity is the mama of innovate right now!  My S1's laser blaster was WAYYYY too loud for my wife to tolerate - I had to find that setting immediately!  
2019-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules