Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin SC combi Sony A6400 with 18-135mm lens
4738 6 2019-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tegels
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5889249 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I'm thinking about buying a Ronin SC with a Sony A6400 with the Sony 18-135mm lens. Can I fully use the Ronin SC with this device and lens or will the camera hit one of the motors of the gimbal after balancing?
2019-8-28
Use props
Abraham Reyes
lvl.4
Flight distance : 109951 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can I fully use the Ronin SC with this device and lens. I would suggest, however, to get the SONY E PZ 18-105 G f4 instead. That lens is designed for gimbal since it does not expand or contract externally but internally. Also, it has a zoom rocker on the side so you can safely manipulate your focal length with out adding too much pressure to gimbal motors. Finally, it is the primary test lens for DJI using SONY cameras as it indicates in the manual and compatibility list.

For a video reference, please review the following link:

https://www.djivideos.com/watch/e6e2e03a-3a47-42f4-b27e-ea39802a35d2?autoplay=false&poster=
2019-8-28
Use props
Tegels
lvl.3
  • >>>
Netherlands

Abraham Reyes Posted at 8-28 21:52
You can I fully use the Ronin SC with this device and lens. I would suggest, however, to get the SONY E PZ 18-105 G f4 instead. That lens is designed for gimbal since it does not expand or contract externally but internally. Also, it has a zoom rocker on the side so you can safely manipulate your focal length with out adding too much pressure to gimbal motors. Finally, it is the primary test lens for DJI using SONY cameras as it indicates in the manual and compatibility list.

Thnx for the feedback!
2019-8-29
Use props
GeorgeGreek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 636050 ft
  • >>>

Abraham Reyes Posted at 8-28 21:52
You can I fully use the Ronin SC with this device and lens. I would suggest, however, to get the SONY E PZ 18-105 G f4 instead. That lens is designed for gimbal since it does not expand or contract externally but internally. Also, it has a zoom rocker on the side so you can safely manipulate your focal length with out adding too much pressure to gimbal motors. Finally, it is the primary test lens for DJI using SONY cameras as it indicates in the manual and compatibility list.

Thank you!!!
2019-9-15
Use props
Makakka
lvl.2

You need an iPhone for full support.
2019-9-15
Use props
vinczegabor
lvl.1

Hungary

Hey! Did you buy the Ronin SC? How it works with that lens? I'm curious about it too. About to buy one, but I'm not sure if it can handle it.
2020-1-29
Use props
Tegels
lvl.3
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hey! I didn't bought this lens. I bought the 18 -105G lens and this lens works great with the Ronin SC!!
2020-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules