o(^-^)o
FarmerMac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1215079 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

Hi.

Just got my Osmo Mobile 3, and now startet to
edit my first video with this MIMO editor thing.

What I’m missing is the ability to fade in and out in the very beginning and the end of the entire edited video. How is that possible?
2019-8-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. This might need to use different editing or third-party software to achieve this effect and be applied to your video. We're' hoping that you could get the best recommendation that you may need in regards to this query. Thank you for continued support.
2019-8-28
Use props
FarmerMac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1215079 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

DJI Tony Posted at 8-28 11:27
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. This might need to use different editing or third-party software to achieve this effect and be applied to your video. We're' hoping that you could get the best recommendation that you may need in regards to this query. Thank you for continued support.

Thanks for answering Tony.

If this is not a feature provided by the MIMO editor ill just do the editing in Adobe Premiere CC or similar editors.
Anyway, Ill sugest DJI to implement this simpel fade ind/out feature in a furthere updates of the MIMO app.
2019-8-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

FarmerMac Posted at 8-28 22:59
Thanks for answering Tony.

If this is not a feature provided by the MIMO editor ill just do the editing in Adobe Premiere CC or similar editors.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. No worries, I'll forward this suggestion to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your support.
2019-8-29
Use props
djiuser_3EiHshThecJd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42562 ft
United States

I use dji fly to edit my mavic mini videos. I noticed it doesn't have that fade fade from and to black. This is what I did :

Have a black image photo inserted at the beginning and end of your video and use a gradual transition from and to it.
That should do it.
I am a complete nooby on this!
2020-3-27
Use props
Stevio777
New

United Kingdom

Hi I have just bought an osmo 6 gimbal how do i fade out a video in lightcut I'm using the one tap edit function I've managed to use fade out befor but can't find how to do it now?
2023-8-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Stevio777 Posted at 8-17 12:18
Hi I have just bought an osmo 6 gimbal how do i fade out a video in lightcut I'm using the one tap edit function I've managed to use fade out befor but can't find how to do it now?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Are you referring to how to add the music fade-in/out effect in the Lightcut app? If yes, after entering the video editing interface, tap [Music] at the bottom, tap [Volume] and then slide to adjust the audio volume. At the same time, you can select the “Fade in / out” effect. “Fade in / Fade out” is not supported for the original video music. Hope this helps. Thank you.
2023-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules