Battery Percentage in Mimo app
2133 3 2019-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
laxwow
lvl.1
United States

Hello everyone,
Is this where we make suggestions for iinproving the mimo app for the Osmo Mobile 3? if not, let me know.

Is there a way to show the percentage of how much battery your osmo mobile 3 has in the app? I feel it would help gage how much battery you truly have left and would be able to better determine if you have enough battery to complete your project or not.

2019-8-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us. As of this moment, the only way we can figure out the remaining battery percentage of the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 is when looking into the unit's battery led indicator. However, we will forward this suggestion of yours to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-8-28
Use props
laxwow
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-28 07:49
Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us. As of this moment, the only way we can figure out the remaining battery percentage of the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 is when looking into the unit's battery led indicator. However, we will forward this suggestion of yours to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!

thank you for responding to my thread! I appreciate it!!

I am excited for what the future holds with this Gimbal. if I have more suggests, should I make threads like I did with this? or is there a better way of doing this?

thank you for your help!!
2019-8-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

laxwow Posted at 8-28 08:35
thank you for responding to my thread! I appreciate it!!

I am excited for what the future holds with this Gimbal. if I have more suggests, should I make threads like I did with this? or is there a better way of doing this?

Hi, thank you for the additional information. Yes, you can actually post a thread for us to notice your suggestions and also for the future development of our product, kindly visit our official website for the latest news and updates at https://www.dji.com. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules