Getting GPS information to save with photos/videos
2562 10 2019-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cyberdeath
lvl.2
Flight distance : 335656 ft
Canada

Just wondering how I can do this.  I already went into the mimo app and in the settings made sure under Privacy that GPS information was checked off.  Thanks.
2019-8-28
Use props
Cyberdeath
lvl.2
Canada

Also, I am using an iPhone X
2019-8-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We will check this query to our designated department for a further check to see if the GPS information can be found in photo or video. Thank you for your support.
2019-8-28
Use props
Cyberdeath
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 8-28 15:34
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We will check this query to our designated department for a further check to see if the GPS information can be found in photo or video. Thank you for your support.

Thanks for looking into this, having gps for myself would make this product even better!
2019-8-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Cyberdeath Posted at 8-29 07:55
Thanks for looking into this, having gps for myself would make this product even better!

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. I was able to check this query to our designated department and found out that this feature is not supported as of the time being. We hoping for your understanding regarding this situation. Should you have further concerns, please let us know.
2019-9-2
Use props
bryantsai
New

I've just have a trip and found all photos/videos taken by DJ Mimo lacking location information attached, which is really disappointed. Without location information, photo management apps can't work normally and I'll have to manually add location info. This is really a critical feature and is so basic feature, given the iPhone camera and any other camera app I use do support this. Please make a plan to support this.
2019-9-6
Use props
Uprise
lvl.1

Same issue here. Just bought the fresh new Osmo Mobile 3 and im forced to use the stock camera app since mimo is not writing gps location on my photos/videos
2019-9-16
Use props
Cyberdeath
lvl.2

Since it sounds like it won't be added to the app soon I have been using Photomapper (iOS) to tag my videos/photos taken with the Mimo app.  It works pretty good but it costs $$$
2019-9-16
Use props
Uprise
lvl.1

No way, i will wait 1month for the update, otherwise ill return it (thx to Amazon)
2019-9-16
Use props
Profdrdenis
lvl.2

I use the app with OnePlus 7 Pro and beta Android 10. For the mimo app location always on, than its working.

Photo with GPS information.

2019-9-17
Use props
Uprise
lvl.1

Profdrdenis Posted at 9-17 04:57
I use the app with OnePlus 7 Pro and beta Android 10. For the mimo app location always on, than its working.

Photo with GPS information.

Not working with the iPhone as statet at post #2
2019-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules