Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Latest Ronin SC firmware update a backward step
2379 7 2019-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The5amkebab
lvl.1
Flight distance : 201227 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Is there a way to roll back firmware updates? My gimbal was working perfectly out of the box, even had the USB C cable connected to my Canon M50 and the shutter function worked, I updated the firmware and now it no longer works and when I move the gimbal it no longer moves very smoothly when transitioning from under to over the top held position, it sort of speeds up the transition at the end, kind of like the camera is flicked up suddenly.

2019-8-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi The5amkebab, sorry for the trouble after the firmware upgrade, any chance to share us a short video of the issue so that we can help? Thank you in advance.
2019-8-30
Use props
The5amkebab
lvl.1
  • >>>

No video unfortunately, I'm figuring out different movements in the meantime to alleviate the changed movement, the more concerning issue is why the cable no longer works the way it should. I've been digging on the forums and it seems this is a wide spread issue, obviously a firmware update along the way broke something, is there an estimated time this will be fixed? Its so much more handy being able to use the shutter function on the gimbal instead of the camera or camera phone connect app instead.
2019-9-7
Use props
MavGuido
lvl.4
Flight distance : 338793 ft
  • >>>

Hello Mindy,
i have troubles also.
After the update the Gimbal moves on the Pan axis without any action or pushing the knob.
Also the M Button reacts with a huge delay instead of before. Also a have the feeling the the horizon moves anticlockwise.

How can i realize an downgrade please?
Thanks and regards Guido
2019-9-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

The5amkebab Posted at 9-7 19:42
No video unfortunately, I'm figuring out different movements in the meantime to alleviate the changed movement, the more concerning issue is why the cable no longer works the way it should. I've been digging on the forums and it seems this is a wide spread issue, obviously a firmware update along the way broke something, is there an estimated time this will be fixed? Its so much more handy being able to use the shutter function on the gimbal instead of the camera or camera phone connect app instead.

Sorry for the late response, per the compatibility list, Canon EOS M50 needs to be connected via Ronin-SC Multi-Camera Control Cable (Type-C) + Ronin-SC Multi-Camera Control Adapter (Type-C to Micro USB) together, did you connect to the Adapter?
2019-9-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MavGuido Posted at 9-9 11:54
Hello Mindy,
i have troubles also.
After the update the Gimbal moves on the Pan axis without any action or pushing the knob.

Hi Guido, sorry for the difficulties, your issues may be related to the Deadband, please try to decrease the Deadband value as much as you can and then increase the Sensitivity and the Speed value to see if it helps. You can also reset the gimbal settings, thank you.
2019-9-15
Use props
The5amkebab
lvl.1
  • >>>

I updated the app and it now works but now I can't connect my canon camera connect app and use my phone as a second screen which is an important thing for the way I shoot, is there a way around this so I can have the shutter function but still be able to use my phone as a second screen and remote control through the canon connect app?
2019-9-19
Use props
Max_souza
New

Brazil

Good night, I'm also in trouble. I updated my firmware, and there was no problem for a while, but then the REC button stopped working with my Sony A6500. the REC button is just clicking photos, has anyone been there?
2020-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules