Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin-s focus motor without the Ronin-s: is it possible?
2536 2 2019-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RMS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 62077 ft
Australia

Simple question: is there any way I can use the rather nice, servo focus motor I've purchased for my Ronin-s - without the Ronin-s?
Or to put it another way: are you (DJI!) planning to maximise your return (and customer satisfaction), by offering a way for customers who already own your Ronin-s & it's matching focus motor, to give you even more money to be able to use the focus motor as a standalone, wired / wireless remote focus?

I'd pay for a small box, that the Ronon-s focus wheel bolts onto, which connects to the focus motor and makes it work, same as the ronin does.
Build the battery in and even you've got you're built-in, Apple-esque obscelescance...

How many people who have already bought the Ronin-s and the focus motor would be happy to pay say, $100 for such a box to avoid giving Tilta 230USD or so for the 'Nucleus-Nano'?...
2019-8-29
Use props
DLK
New

I second this - being able to control the DJI focus motor wirelessly on the Ronin S would be a game changer and I would happily pay for a command module that would allow you to do this.
2019-9-3
Use props
snafujesus
New

Ukraine

Better yet, incorporate the wireless wheel into a side handle akin to the TIlta, but without the external motor.  That's the product I really want.
2021-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules