Vision system errors
601 5 2019-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans88f66376
lvl.1
United States

Just purchased my spark and keep getting vision system errors. I’ve tried updating it with the dji assistant 2  and I still get the errors. Any help would be appreciated thanks
2019-9-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about the situation. May we know if you've successfully updated the firmware of your DJI Spark? Did you restart the aircraft after firmware update to see if there will be changes?  Have you tried to re-install the application to check if the error message would persist? Please sync your flight records and save important files prior to delete the application. We would recommend contacting our support if the problem remains. You may contact our support using the link below. Thank you for understanding.

www.dji.com/support
2019-9-1
Use props
fans88f66376
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 9-1 10:55
Hi, we're sorry to know about the situation. May we know if you've successfully updated the firmware of your DJI Spark? Did you restart the aircraft after firmware update to see if there will be changes?  Have you tried to re-install the application to check if the error message would persist? Please sync your flight records and save important files prior to delete the application. We would recommend contacting our support if the problem remains. You may contact our support using the link below. Thank you for understanding.

www.dji.com/support

Yes I’ve restarted after the update and recalibrated everything compass/IMU and still getting it. Have tried reinstalling the assistant and still get multiple different vision  errors. I bought the dji care also. But I’d like to get it resolved while I have it so I don’t have to mail it in and wait for it to return especially since I just bought it. Worst case I’ll return it to the store and just get another.
2019-9-1
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

All plastic is removed from the sensors?
2019-9-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans88f66376 Posted at 9-1 13:18
Yes I’ve restarted after the update and recalibrated everything compass/IMU and still getting it. Have tried reinstalling the assistant and still get multiple different vision  errors. I bought the dji care also. But I’d like to get it resolved while I have it so I don’t have to mail it in and wait for it to return especially since I just bought it. Worst case I’ll return it to the store and just get another.

Hi, thanks for the update. This scenario might due to the internal parts of the aircraft, therefore, we would recommend contacting our support for a possible replacement for as long as we meet the requirements for replacing the drone. No worries, the existing DJI care refresh, can be transferred to your new DJI Spark if you manage to replace the unit. Hope that this information would clarify your query., Thank you for continued support.
2019-9-2
Use props
fans88f66376
lvl.1
United States

S-e-ven Posted at 9-1 13:27
All plastic is removed from the sensors?

Yes that’s the first thing I do with anything I buy. I hate how people leave plastic on screens and anything else they buy lol
2019-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules