Osmo Action Filters, Giveaway & Wakeboarding without a boat!
721 17 2019-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
QuadcopterGuide
lvl.4
Flight distance : 828904 ft
  • >>>
Germany

hey guys,

had a chance to do something new! Wakeboard without having to be behind a boat. I also checked out the Polar Pro filters for the Osmo Action. Check out the Giveaway as well! Let me know what you think:

Would you try wakeboarding like that?
2019-9-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Felix. Thank you for sharing this amazing video you have created for the DJI Osmo Action. You did an amazing work and thank you for your support.
2019-9-1
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

I'm too old - I'll stick to barrelling down frozen cross-country ski tracks.  Dolomites beckon again.  But if you do go down in one of those turns, do you swim back or do they retrieve the carcass?

Thanks for sharing.
2019-9-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

What a great way to wake board.  thanks for sharing.
2019-9-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice work!
2019-9-2
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good work!
2019-9-2
Use props
QuadcopterGuide
lvl.4
  • >>>

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-1 08:08
Hello and good day Felix. Thank you for sharing this amazing video you have created for the DJI Osmo Action. You did an amazing work and thank you for your support.

Thanks Stephen!
2019-9-2
Use props
maddox
First Officer

Nice video, great work. Thanks for sharing!
2019-9-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome QuadcopterGuide. Have a safe and a happy filming always.
2019-9-3
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Great video, well done
2019-9-4
Use props
QuadcopterGuide
lvl.4
  • >>>

ff22 Posted at 9-1 10:26
I'm too old - I'll stick to barrelling down frozen cross-country ski tracks.  Dolomites beckon again.  But if you do go down in one of those turns, do you swim back or do they retrieve the carcass?

Thanks for sharing.

Haha hey ff22, the winter season will be upon us soon enough. When you eat it on the wakeboarding lake you just swim to the nearest shore and begin your walk of shame . But you are happy to be relaxing for a few minutes. That was a crazy workout doing that. What have you been using your Osmo Action for lately?
2019-9-5
Use props
ff22
lvl.4

QuadcopterGuide Posted at 9-5 00:53
Haha hey ff22, the winter season will be upon us soon enough. When you eat it on the wakeboarding lake you just swim to the nearest shore and begin your walk of shame . But you are happy to be relaxing for a few minutes. That was a crazy workout doing that. What have you been using your Osmo Action for lately?

Alas less real action now that I have an action camera.

Hiking and bicycle riding, NOT mt biking.  There was no action camera when I was crashing on slick rock in Moab years ago.

It will go back to China, its home, next month but more or less as a tourist.  But it will go cross-country skiing here and then in the Dolomites.  And it might have been fun years ago pulling a sled in Yellowstone.  

But keep up your various fun and informative reviews.
2019-9-5
Use props
QuadcopterGuide
lvl.4
  • >>>

ff22 Posted at 9-5 06:10
Alas less real action now that I have an action camera.

Hiking and bicycle riding, NOT mt biking.  There was no action camera when I was crashing on slick rock in Moab years ago.

hey ff22,

thanks for getting back to me. Moab has some crazy trails, i haven't had a chance to ride there yet, but got to visit once. Where is your home location? Sounds like you do quite a bit of traveling, that's awesome!

Sled in Yellowstone would be an experience. Behind dogs or?
2019-9-9
Use props
ff22
lvl.4

QuadcopterGuide Posted at 9-9 03:56
hey ff22,

thanks for getting back to me. Moab has some crazy trails, i haven't had a chance to ride there yet, but got to visit once. Where is your home location? Sounds like you do quite a bit of traveling, that's awesome!

pacific northWET, aka, northWET washington, aka Seattle.

As for Yellowstone, I was out in front of the sled, pulling it on cross-country skis.  Six days in the backcountry.  Included cutting steps down the snow to a hot river and sitting in it at midnight.  Lots of wildlife but fortunately, only Grizzly Bear tracks (g)

Unfortunately, speaking no foreign language (a failure of American education back then) I avoided Europe for about 30 years after an eight week post college trip.  Finally, going back to do the Haute Route in Summer.  Now Europe has been a more regular aspect of travel.  But in all fairness, there's lots of incredible outdoor spaces in the US and Canada which did keep me busy.

I still get out on tamer trips but I don't consider wake boarding one of them (g)

2019-9-9
Use props
QuadcopterGuide
lvl.4
  • >>>

ff22 Posted at 9-9 06:45
pacific northWET, aka, northWET washington, aka Seattle.

As for Yellowstone, I was out in front of the sled, pulling it on cross-country skis.  Six days in the backcountry.  Included cutting steps down the snow to a hot river and sitting in it at midnight.  Lots of wildlife but fortunately, only Grizzly Bear tracks (g)

Haha thats awesome. Were you in part of a group or just solo in the middle of nowhere with the sled and skis? That sounds like an amazing time. Talk about being disconnected from all the garbage were connected to these days haha.

I had to look up the Haute Route. Very interesting. I need to do more cycle trips while I'm over here. Glad to see you getting around the world. I find there are still so many Americans that just don't travel.. I find it sad..
2019-9-14
Use props
The_Pedro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 155292 ft

Nice video, and of course I would try it.
2019-9-14
Use props
ff22
lvl.4

QuadcopterGuide Posted at 9-14 09:28
Haha thats awesome. Were you in part of a group or just solo in the middle of nowhere with the sled and skis? That sounds like an amazing time. Talk about being disconnected from all the garbage were connected to these days haha.

I had to look up the Haute Route. Very interesting. I need to do more cycle trips while I'm over here. Glad to see you getting around the world. I find there are still so many Americans that just don't travel.. I find it sad..

Just three of us on a private adventure.  Near the end of the winter access season - Mid-March probably.  They run a snow-cat to the Winter Lodge and we planned to catch the last one out.  Then they close the roads to protect as they melt/thaw.  Temperature got as low as -20F or -28C - cosy!  

Again, this was years ago.  Yes, there are still rumored to be folks that have never left Brooklyn, NYC for even another borough of NYC.  I am originally from The Bronx or as we say "Da Bronx"  But I escaped.
2019-9-14
Use props
QuadcopterGuide
lvl.4
  • >>>

ff22 Posted at 9-14 10:55
Just three of us on a private adventure.  Near the end of the winter access season - Mid-March probably.  They run a snow-cat to the Winter Lodge and we planned to catch the last one out.  Then they close the roads to protect as they melt/thaw.  Temperature got as low as -20F or -28C - cosy!  

Again, this was years ago.  Yes, there are still rumored to be folks that have never left Brooklyn, NYC for even another borough of NYC.  I am originally from The Bronx or as we say "Da Bronx"  But I escaped.

Very cool man. What an adventure. Those are the trips that never leave ones memory.. amazing.

Crazy, i cant imagine never leaving a city or a state for that matter.. nuts.
2019-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules