Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Which charger do you use?
3770 4 2019-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Canonian
lvl.3
Flight distance : 37740 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

Which charger do you use for charging your OA ?
2019-9-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Canonian. Thank you for reaching out. The charging time for the DJI Osmo Action is 1 hour and 30 minutes and the recommended charger specifications for the DJI Osmo Action is a USB adapter with 5V / 2 A. Thank you.
2019-9-1
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

I have tended to plug it into the computer to transfer content and then leave it plugged in to charge.  But I did buy the two battery and charger kit (now if I could find the 3rd party and charger!)
2019-9-1
Use props
Canonian
lvl.3
Flight distance : 37740 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-1 08:46
Hello and good day Canonian. Thank you for reaching out. The charging time for the DJI Osmo Action is 1 hour and 30 minutes and the recommended charger specifications for the DJI Osmo Action is a USB adapter with 5V / 2 A. Thank you.

Hello DJI Stephen,

I wonder if I can charge with iPhone USB adapter with 5V / 1A ?
Any impact on battery if output power is bellow of recommended?
2019-9-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Canonian Posted at 9-2 02:48
Hello DJI Stephen,

I wonder if I can charge with iPhone USB adapter with 5V / 1A ?

Thank you for the reply Canonian. The impact when charging the battery if the output power is bellow 5V / 2A is that the charging time of the said battery will be longer that of charging the battery with the recommended 5V / 2A battery charger. Thank you.
2019-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules