USB cable and Smart Contoller
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
olrino
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28911 ft
United States

Recently purchase a Mavic Zoom and Smart Controller. Did not receive a USB-C cable in the box. Do I need to order this or is it not needed with the Smart Contoller?
2019-9-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day olrino. Thank you for reaching out and thank you for choosing DJI. You will need a USB-C cable to charge your DJI Smart Controller. Thank you.
2019-9-1
Use props
raven swe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 517936 ft
Sweden

you should have got the cable and the fast charger in the box, cable is a bit thicker than normal cable, think its a usb3 cable
2019-9-1
Use props
Jimis.M
lvl.3
Flight distance : 754705 ft
Cyprus

Hello, take a closer look in your packege. You should have got the cable and the fast charger in the box, cable is like a usb3 cable
2019-9-1
Use props
olrino
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28911 ft
United States

Thanks for all the replies. I did receive the USB cable with the drone. Learning curve I guess
2019-9-2
Use props
MAVICDLNM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10696686 ft
  • >>>

Yes the combo pack should include USB-C cable, please check your content check list with your accessories received.
2019-9-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

olrino Posted at 9-2 05:34
Thanks for all the replies. I did receive the USB cable with the drone. Learning curve I guess

Hi, thanks for the update. For additional information, you may also click the link below for you to check the "IN THE BOX" section in our store to determine the accessories and item that you supposedly received. Thank you for your support.

https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-2?vid=45331
2019-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules