670 4 2019-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pbocsak
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2557333 ft
Switzerland

Hi all,

I have an interesting issue... Sometimes, I can record without any issues my video (4096x2160 @50fps), then some other times it just stops, resumes, stops resumes, etc. (writting video files anywhere between 25 and 45 seconds).

Any idea what might cause this? I have had this issue with two different cards (the current one is a SanDisk Ultra 64GB, MicroSd XC I, Class 1 - the other one I've lost so I don't have the refence anymore).

Thanks for your feedback
2019-9-1
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Two solutions to this, first, your SD card is too slow. You need a Sandisk Extreme Pro card, the Ultra series are too slow. Second, format the card in the aircraft frequently after copying off your files.
2019-9-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day pbocsak. I am sorry for the trouble. Please try to follow Geebax post on post #2 to see if the issue will still persist. In addition I will be posting the list and specification requirement of the SD Card that is suggested for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro ( Max Capacity: 128GB, and Write speed ≥15MB/s, Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required ). Thank you.

2019-9-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. You may follow the good suggestions from Geebax. You may also check the Micro SD cards that are supported below. Thank you for your support.

Currently supported Micro SD cards are:
Sandisk Extreme 32GB UHS-3 V30 MicroSDHC;
Sandisk Extreme 64GB UHS-3 V30 MicroSDXC;
Panasonic 32GB UHS-3 MicroSDHC;
Panasonic 64GB UHS-3 MicroSDXC;
Samsung PRO 32GB UHS-1 MicroSDHC;
Samsung PRO 64GB UHS-3 MicroSDXC;
Samsung PRO 128GB UHS-3 MicroSDXC;
*It's not recommend to use the Patriot EPPRO 64GB MicroSDXC UHS-
2019-9-1
Use props
pbocsak
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2557333 ft
Switzerland

Hi all, I did indeed buy such a card and it seems that my problem is now solved. Thank you for your time! Also, while not having one of the cards listed above, formatting (from within the aircraft) the SD card before each flight was a "good enough" workaround.
2019-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules