Issues with password input with app
2542 4 2019-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SBDavis
New
United Kingdom

Good Evening,

I have just brought my DJI Ronin S, it was purchased from new.

Once I got it home I balanced it all with camerea and set up DJI ronin app. Once I have tried connecting my gimbal to the app it keeps coming up with the message input default password  12345678

Everytime I okay this message it comes straight back up again. If anyone else has this issue and solved it please help!

Also I am connecting to a samsung s9 plus.

2019-9-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would recommend rapidly press the M button of the Ronin-S six times to reset the password into default. Make sure that you're using the app to connect with the Ronin-S, however, if the problem remains, kindly re-install the app and restart your devices to see if there will be changes. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-1
Use props
SBDavis
New
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 9-1 13:16
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would recommend rapidly press the M button of the Ronin-S six times to reset the password into default. Make sure that you're using the app to connect with the Ronin-S, however, if the problem remains, kindly re-install the app and restart your devices to see if there will be changes. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

I can report that this has not fixed the issue, it still is still prompting the same message.
2019-9-1
Use props
SBDavis
New
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 9-1 13:16
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would recommend rapidly press the M button of the Ronin-S six times to reset the password into default. Make sure that you're using the app to connect with the Ronin-S, however, if the problem remains, kindly re-install the app and restart your devices to see if there will be changes. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

Scrap that I have fixed the issue, found its actually wanting me to input a password.

Would be nice if a cursor appeared or it opened up the phone keyboard when it comes up with this message so your aware its actually asking you to type something in

I feel like an idoit now haha, thanks for your help anyway DJI Tony
2019-9-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

SBDavis Posted at 9-1 23:46
Scrap that I have fixed the issue, found its actually wanting me to input a password.

Would be nice if a cursor appeared or it opened up the phone keyboard when it comes up with this message so your aware its actually asking you to type something in

Hi, thanks for the update and we're sorry for the late response. Again, we're sorry to know about the problem that you had with the app and Ronin-S. No worries, I'll forward your feedback to our designated department for attention.  Thank you for your support.
2019-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules