Infra red not working well on sony with last firmware v.19.0.80
652 6 2019-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jocabap
lvl.1
Portugal

Hi.
Upgrade ronin to last version but now the start/stop record not working properly.
I need to chose on settings camera sony every time i turn on ronin, because every time i turn on the ronin the camera settings goes to canon... please give me a solution.
Thanks
2019-9-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi jocabap, we've added selectable Camera Type in the Ronin App when using IR cable on firmware v 1.3.0.20 which was released on 2018.07.19. Please enter Ronin App->Create->Camera Control to select the camera type when using the RSS-IR cable. Appreciate your understanding. GTScreenshot_20190902_154128.png
2019-9-1
Use props
jocabap
lvl.1
Portugal

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-1 23:42
Hi jocabap, we've added selectable Camera Type in the Ronin App when using IR cable on firmware v 1.3.0.20 which was released on 2018.07.19. Please enter Ronin App->Create->Camera Control to select the camera type when using the RSS-IR cable. Appreciate your understanding.[view_image]

Hi.
Thank's.
I know that, but when I turn off ronin when I need to work again and turn on Roni I need to change canon to Sony again.... I need to use always the app...
2019-9-2
Use props
jocabap
lvl.1
Portugal

jocabap Posted at 9-2 02:46
Hi.
Thank's.
I know that, but when I turn off ronin when I need to work again and turn on Roni I need to change canon to Sony again.... I need to use always the app...

i have downgrade to version 1.7.0.60 and everithyng it's ok again. i chose sony and every tme i restart ronin stills sony. is this last version this not appens
2019-9-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jocabap Posted at 9-2 03:30
i have downgrade to version 1.7.0.60 and everithyng it's ok again. i chose sony and every tme i restart ronin stills sony. is this last version this not appens

What is your Ronin APP version?
2019-9-3
Use props
jocabap
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-3 03:12
What is your Ronin APP version?

v1.2.2(1785)
2019-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thank you for the details, your feedback has been forwarded to our engineers for further test, I will keep you updated once I hear anything from them, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules