Timelapse problem
2492 3 2019-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
silcom693
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1040331 ft
Czechia

Just got few days ago OSMO 3 mobile and I use it with SONY XZ3 phone.
Everytime I try to use timelapse feature it is not working.
To be more precise:
- if I choose front camera (selfie) the timelapse is working in most cases, however sometime the app freeze and does not generate a video.

- If I choose back camera (main) then timelapse is not working in most cases. That means the application will not generate a video and it freeze almost everytime.
If it generate a video then only in 720p resolution.
It will generate video when I choose lenght of timelapse max 5 minutes. If I choose like 10 minutes then it freeze after some time.

I tried to reset camera settings in the phone, it did not help.

I use android 9, version 52.0.A.8.131

Thank you.

2019-9-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day silcom693. I am sorry for the trouble. Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the Sony XZ3 on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. I am sorry to say that this mobile device is still not yet recommended for your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 as of the moment. There is a  possibility that the Sony XZ3 will be able to work with the said gimbal. However, since it is not yet optimized with the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application we cannot guaranteed the stability of these mobile devices when in use. We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ibility_List_en.pdf
2019-9-2
Use props
silcom693
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1040331 ft
Czechia

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-2 09:02
Hello and good day silcom693. I am sorry for the trouble. Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the Sony XZ3 on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. I am sorry to say that this mobile device is still not yet recommended for your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 as of the moment. There is a  possibility that the Sony XZ3 will be able to work with the said gimbal. However, since it is not yet optimized with the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application we cannot guaranteed the stability of these mobile devices when in use. We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Osmo_Mobile_3/Osmo_Mobile_3_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en.pdf

Hello Stephen,

thank you for your response. I did no try to use different device. I checked compatibility of the app in Google Play which says the application is compatible with XZ3. The gimbal however work fine, I only used some counterweight to balance the phone. I hope that maybe your DJI SW team will test the SONY as well since the phone has very decent camera.

Take care, Silcom
2019-9-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

silcom693 Posted at 9-2 09:39
Hello Stephen,

thank you for your response. I did no try to use different device. I checked compatibility of the app in Google Play which says the application is compatible with XZ3. The gimbal however work fine, I only used some counterweight to balance the phone. I hope that maybe your DJI SW team will test the SONY as well since the phone has very decent camera.

You are very much welcome Silcom and thank you for sharing this information with us. Rest assure that I will forward this thread/information to the designated DJI department for further development of the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. Again thank you for your support.
2019-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules