DJI ASSISTANT 2 - Callibration Please Reboot Aircraft.
5062 4 2019-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jetblst
lvl.1

You are trying to calibrate your DJI Vision for your DJI Drone.  This is a universal tip for all who use Windows 10.  The problem MOST OF THE TIME, is that by default Windows 10 utilizes DRIVER SIGNATURE ENFORCEMENT.  When I turned that off, I was able to calibrate my Phantom 4 Pro Vision system properly.  So here is how you turn off DSE in Windows 10:

Start

Settings

Update Security

Recovery

Advanced Startup

Restart Now...  [Go ahead and do this]

[After Restart]

Choose and Option

Trouble Shoot

Advanced Options

(See More Recovery Options) [Select this as you want Startup Settings on the next page.  If you can see Startup Settings at this point select it.]

Startup Settings

Restart

7).  Disable Driver Signature Enforcement [This is what you are looking to do.  There may be some programs you need to run this with, so you can enable it later.]

Imediately after you perform this, go into DJI Assistant 2 and perform you Calibration.  Hopefully this will take care of it.
2019-9-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Thanks for sharing the awesome tips for sensor calibration using the DJI Assistant 2. Thank you for continued support.
2019-9-3
Use props
jetblst
lvl.1

You Bet!  This ALWAYS works for me.  So I would think it would work for many.  Do you think DJI may have some kind of patch, or fix for this?  Or is this one of those things we need to work around?
2019-9-4
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>

Excellent tips
2019-9-5
Use props
Wanbli
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3848497 ft
United States

Unfortunately, this IS NOT the problem I'm having as I can plug in a different Mavic Pro and it works fine! It continues to request to reboot the aircraft, but no amount of rebooting THIS aircraft will allow the calibration to continue. PLEASE HELP!!
UPDATE: I had to replace the Main Core Board to fix this "Reboot The Aircraft error.

2021-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules