Drone & Turkey
1847 5 2019-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aydin Tamturk
lvl.2

Hello fellow pilots ,

I’ve been wandering and reading all of the forum debates on people whom want to bring their drones to Turkey or whom who want to fly with a drone that is capable of shooting video & photography but couldn’t find any reasonable explanation how to do it !

Firstly let me Introduce myself , my name is Aydin Kemal Tamturk and I am a Level 2 UAV pilot certified by the Turkish aviation bureau ( SHGM ) Secondly I’m the co founder of a company called DroneHizmetleri ( http://www.dronehizmetleri.com ) ( Droneservices in English to be exact ) . As to explain the company , we are a company whom give consultation services and handle paperwork for companies and individuals !         

About drones in Turkey and the aviation rules cited in ( https://iha.shgm.gov.tr/public/document/SHT-IHA_REV1.pdf ) feel free to ask any question I will be happy to answer them ! If you are trying to come to Turkey with you’re drone and you are having a problem or got stuck were here to help you can always email or call me .

2019-9-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for offering assistance in regards to carrying the drone in Turkey. We're sure that some of our valued DJI Forum members have plans going to Turkey sometimes. Thank you for your continued support.
2019-9-3
Use props
Aydin Tamturk
lvl.2

DJI Tony Posted at 9-3 13:33
Hi, thanks for offering assistance in regards to carrying the drone in Turkey. We're sure that some of our valued DJI Forum members have plans going to Turkey sometimes. Thank you for your continued support.

Thanks for the notice ! We will be pleased to help your valued members as they are valuable for us asswell !
2019-9-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Aydin Tamturk Posted at 9-4 04:13
Thanks for the notice ! We will be pleased to help your valued members as they are valuable for us asswell !

You're most welcome. Should you have concerns, please let us know as well. Cheers!
2019-9-5
Use props
djiuser_lqJLTQbpmiRX
New

United States

Hello I am using Turkish Airlines to travel to Nepal.

What is the policy for traveling with a DJI Mavic Air on the airplane?

I am getting mixed answers.  I called Turkish airlines and they said drones need to be in checked baggage.  Is this true?

Thanks
2020-2-29
Use props
psadek
New

Poland

Hi I wanna take some photos and movies in Turkey on holidays. Could you help me for documents. I have mavic air 2
2021-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules