Must have Osmo Pocket accessory!
1590 12 2019-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Essjay
lvl.3

Just bought one of these gimbal/lens/screen covers for my OsmoPocket, an I reckon it's a must have.

Steve
2019-9-4
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Thanks for sharing!
2019-9-4
Use props
djiuser_SGtX4I7iJci7
lvl.3

What advantages over the supplied case?  Other than, I guess, it works with the wheel and the wireless adapter. I’ve got a cheap clone case that works with the wheel but obviously not the wireless adapter.  It cost  next to nothing from China via Amazon.
2019-9-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for sharing this awesome accessory of yours. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-9-4
Use props
El Diabolico
lvl.4

Definitely NOT a MUST have. The rest of the OP is left unprotected and can very easily be scratched / damaged.
2019-9-4
Use props
Essjay
lvl.3

El Diabolico Posted at 9-4 23:31
Definitely NOT a MUST have. The rest of the OP is left unprotected and can very easily be scratched / damaged.

For you maybe not, but if you’re using the DJI extension rod and want to temporarily protect your Osmo while it’s connected to the rod this is ideal. And it doesn’t stop you using the wireless adaptor at the same time.
2019-9-5
Use props
maddox
First Officer

Looks cool
2019-9-5
Use props
El Diabolico
lvl.4

Essjay Posted at 9-5 07:00
For you maybe not, but if you’re using the DJI extension rod and want to temporarily protect your Osmo while it’s connected to the rod this is ideal. And it doesn’t stop you using the wireless adaptor at the same time.

Sure but at some point you will remove it from the stick and will want to store it and that tiny gimbal / screen protector doesn't cover the whole Pocket. Meaning, you either need to carry and additional pouch or the official case. So definitely a nice accessory if it fits YOUR needs but NOT a must have.

I use a PolarPro Tripod Mount, a PGYTECH gimbal protector and my OP is wrapped in a Kiwi vinyl. It is 'ok' if I want to use a lanyard, the pocket in a tripod or add a light/mic to it BUT it is still far less ideal than transporting the OP in its original case. It is a compromise like your setup.
2019-9-9
Use props
m1n1s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 319915 ft

I too prefer the original case but made a few mods to allow the gimbal wheel to be left inplace

2019-9-15
Use props
El Diabolico
lvl.4

m1n1s Posted at 9-15 00:54
I too prefer the original case but made a few mods to allow the gimbal wheel to be left inplace

[view_image]

Cool, you can also get a modified one for 6$ ;)
2019-9-16
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>

Looks like a cool piece of kit
2019-9-16
Use props
Neo Supreme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 76329 ft

Not bad.  It'll depend on how you use your OP.
2019-9-17
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for the tip!
2019-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules