Where to find version number of Go4 App
2983 3 2019-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone*Mike
lvl.3

I searched for this and the only answer is for the year 2008 which must be out of date! because the steps to take don't seem to apply now.

There is no option"About" to click on my version.
Please can someone give an 'updated' version of the steps to take to find the version number?
Very frustrating when the answer is so out of date.

2019-9-4
Use props
Archangel3356
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4655896 ft

Hold down the three dots for 6 or 7 seconds upper right corner of DJI Go4 app and release. Should be what you’re looking for Mike.
2019-9-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We would like to ask what phone are you using? Is it an iOS or Android device? The version of the DJI Go 4 app can be checked via the application by locating the "About" section. Also, you could select the "ME" section on the main page and select the gear icon located on the top right corner of the app, down below at the bottom of the page, there should be a DJI GO 4 app version. Please see the screenshot below for your reference. Thank you for continued support.

2019-9-4
Use props
Drone*Mike
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 9-4 08:21
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We would like to ask what phone are you using? Is it an iOS or Android device? The version of the DJI Go 4 app can be checked via the application by locating the "About" section. Also, you could select the "ME" section on the main page and select the gear icon located on the top right corner of the app, down below at the bottom of the page, there should be a DJI GO 4 app version. Please see the screenshot below for your reference. Thank you for continued support.

[view_image]

Thank you all for the info as I was able to follow your instructions and find it.
2019-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules