DJI Go APP is not working with Android 10
41830 184 2019-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_3WR7W0COJMRq
New

Australia

djiuser_3WR7W0COJMRq Posted at 12-28 20:22
Can confirm that dji fly app stopped working right after update to Android 10. Shame as I am on holidays in NZ and have missed taking drone footage at 2 days attraction. DJI please get this sorted asap.

Uninstalled and restalled. Working now. S10plus
2019-12-30
Use props
djiuser_3WR7W0COJMRq
New

Australia

djiuser_3WR7W0COJMRq Posted at 12-28 20:22
Can confirm that dji fly app stopped working right after update to Android 10. Shame as I am on holidays in NZ and have missed taking drone footage at 2 days attraction. DJI please get this sorted asap.

Restalled app. Working now on my S10 Plus
2019-12-30
Use props
djiuser_3WR7W0COJMRq
New

Australia

djiuser_3WR7W0COJMRq Posted at 12-30 23:05
Uninstalled and restalled. Working now. S10plus

Maybe spoke to soon. Worked yesterday. However tried to log on to app and it hangs. Does the app not work without remote connected?
App doesnt go past white screen.
2019-12-30
Use props
jimmmzy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8510 ft

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-30 23:00
Hi all, if you use phones with an Exynos processor developed by Samsung, the DJI Fly app may not be run normally. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. This issue is caused by the incompatibility between the DJI Fly app and the Android 10 operating system run by the Samsung phone (Exynos). We have already worked on this issue with Samsung, and have figured out the cause of this issue. We will fix this issue in the future version of the DJI Fly app.

Late December they've been saying on Twitter. Looks like that's not gonna happen
2019-12-30
Use props
djiuser_u9qATbav3HKl
lvl.1

Germany

After installing the djy fly Update today the App Stopps working again. I tried everything from the workaround, but no Chance to get the App working again...
2019-12-31
Use props
djiuser_guthHj4buBaw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 113780 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_u9qATbav3HKl Posted at 12-31 04:01
After installing the djy fly Update today the App Stopps working again. I tried everything from the workaround, but no Chance to get the App working again...

I am so confused right now. The DJI Fly app started working again and I have no idea what I did
2019-12-31
Use props
djiuser_DhHsntwK1UE6
New
Indonesia

djiuser_u9qATbav3HKl Posted at 12-31 04:01

same here... after today update, the app stop working. just showing the white front page.
2019-12-31
Use props
djiuser_guthHj4buBaw
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I can confirm that the app works for me even after two reboots of my phone.
One thing I do now have installed are DJI Go 4 and DJI Go for products before P4
2019-12-31
Use props
djiuser_guthHj4buBaw
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 2019-9-4 14:38
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. I asked the customer to try to sync his flight records if he/she can still try to open the application but if he can't he can directly uninstall and reinstall the application to see if the problem will still persist. Also, I already sent a PM to the customer for me to verify some information for us to further isolate the problem. In addition, we will forward this concern directly to our designated department for attention. Again, we're sorry for the issue that this has caused rest assured that we will do our best to fix the issue. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

So I see the DJI Fly App has been updated to 1.04 yesterday. Now the app is back to not working at all on my Galaxy S10+ running Android 10
2020-1-1
Use props
Kjeen
lvl.1
Sweden

Did the app update yesterday, it actually got worse.
Before it just got stuck at white screen, now it started to crash instantly.
Tho it went back to the same getting stuck on the white screen after re-installing and restart of device.
2020-1-1
Use props
fansbb1ea613
New

Philippines

Another one here. Dji fly app keeps crashing all the time. Can't sync to my dji mavic mini. Can't fly the drone. Using Samsung Galaxy S10+ running on android 10, just FYI dji. Jesus it's 2020 now
2020-1-1
Use props
Adamt2912
lvl.1
Flight distance : 470702 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This is a joke.

Is there any update?

Im running S10 with android 10 and cant open the app
2020-1-3
Use props
renbrant
lvl.2

Brazil

Unbelievable! They update the SW but still didn't solve the issue.  I still cannot fly my Mavic Mini with mine Galaxy S10+ (SM-G973F)!
2020-1-3
Use props
djiuser_lXYdROJOwb8F
New
Flight distance : 4318 ft
Latvia

another one here, and i believe there are much more like us.
Yestureday had an update for FLY app, before the update application was stuck at white screen and launching sometimes (rarely) and now after update application is just crashing and nothing helps not reboots of phone or app reinstallation.
Honestly to say i'm disapointed in this product as much as i can. From moment i got my drone flew only one time whyle i tested it then miracles with applications started to happen.
wanted to return this drone back to seller but got refused and can't do anything right now.
so i'm stuck with not working drone due application, not willing to buy another phone just for drone.

p.s i'm running android 10 on samsung s10+
2020-1-3
Use props
djiuser_DR1hobpwLa43
New

India

I have recently updated my samsung note 10+ to android 10 and ever since dji fly app as well as the tello app are not working. What is the solution? Uninstalling and reinstalling is not working.
2020-1-4
Use props
Auntie
New

Antigua and Barbuda

Previously I used my iPhone and its too thick for the controller arms... now I have cracked two screen protectors.. so I got a used S10+ upgraded to Android 10 to use specifically with my new Mavic Mini and I get a white screen only on the Go Fly app. The irony is that it is working perfectly on iOS with my iPhone but I can't use my iPhone or the screen will scratch on the remote or crack another screen protector. Really ? How can Dji pretend to be a pro company with incompatible software ?
2020-1-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi all, the incompatibility between the DJI Fly app and the Android 10 operating system run by the Samsung phone (Exynos) is expected to be solved in late January, our engineers are working hard on it, appreciate your patience and understanding.
2020-1-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jimmmzy Posted at 2019-12-30 23:37
Late December they've been saying on Twitter. Looks like that's not gonna happen

Hi jimmmzy, it is expected to be solved in late January, please wait patiently, thank you.
2020-1-5
Use props
jimmmzy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8510 ft

Egypt

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-5 23:40
Hi jimmmzy, it is expected to be solved in late January, please wait patiently, thank you.

And when it's not sorted in late January you'll be back saying it'll be sorted in late February and so on......
2020-1-6
Use props
djiuser_u9qATbav3HKl
lvl.1

Germany

So many Apps on my Phone. The only one with Problems is from dji. And now we have to wait 3 weeks more? This is realy Bad DJI... I dont think that my next drone is a dji again...
I'm sorry, but I have no sympathy for that. The problem already existed in the beta version. So it was known long enough and there was enough time to adapt the app...
2020-1-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jimmmzy Posted at 1-6 08:29
And when it's not sorted in late January you'll be back saying it'll be sorted in late February and so on......

This is the latest news we've got from our engineers, hope it will be released timely.
2020-1-10
Use props
Adamt2912
lvl.1
Flight distance : 470702 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-5 23:40

This is a joke, you pay good money for a product that you cant use.

Im considering taking back to Argos to get a full refund
2020-1-11
Use props
Lukita
New
Italy

Hi everybody,

anybody knows if the app Dji fly works properly on One Plus 7 android 10?

Thanks!
2020-1-13
Use props
RDJCo
lvl.1

Canada

Everyone appears to be talking about a fix for the SG10 on Android 10 for Exynos at the end of January, but no one (from DJI) is talking about a fix for Pixel 3 XL on Android 10 running EITHER v1.0.3 OR v1.0.4. DJI Fly doesn't work on Pixel 3 XL v10 either yet no one is talking about that device...(Snapdragon proc)
2020-1-13
Use props
djiuser_u9qATbav3HKl
lvl.1

Germany

It's really sad that something like this happens. Despite some problems, I was very satisfied and had fun with the drone. That I can't fly for almost three weeks now, because the app is not compatible with Android 10 is unbelievable... It's not like Android 10 suddenly appeared overnight. That was known for a long time...
I am looking for alternatives. There are some interesting products at the moment

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
2020-1-13
Use props
SargeonCZE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 94528 ft
Czechia

1.0.6 now working on my Samsung Galaxy s10 + with Android 10. Thank you
2020-1-15
Use props
RDJCo
lvl.1

Canada

Just downloaded v1.0.6 for my Pixel 3 XL, Android 10, Snapdragon processor - issue still exists. I even sent DJI the crash logs from my mobile back in early December, which clearly pointed to an initialization issue. Super simple. Unbelievable.
Putting my MM up for sale later today

Pile-o-Junk
2020-1-15
Use props
dikheid
lvl.1
Flight distance : 84016 ft
Netherlands

I used 1.0.6 from DJI directly as the play store didn't show it.  https://service-adhoc.dji.com/download/app/android/3b03cb95-bc4b-4b62-b4ab-9cf977d77309   This seems to work on my S10+.  Will try to fly later on.  App is starting and connection with drone is restored.   Fingers crossed.
2020-1-19
Use props
djiuser_u9qATbav3HKl
lvl.1

Germany

Latest Version works now with my s10 with Android 10
2020-1-22
Use props
RDJCo
lvl.1

Canada

Still nothing from DJI for my pixel 3 XL Android 10
2020-1-22
Use props
CRAZYCRACKER666
lvl.2
Flight distance : 939951 ft
United States

I have a note 10 plus android 10 and this bull... app still isn't working. I have flown dji products since the first phantom and this is absolutely ridiculous. My drone is a $2000 paper weight.  
2020-2-16
Use props
Mohd Ridhuan
New

Malaysia

Hello dji,

Im still facing with dji go 4 crash after update android10, just wanna know is it that apps already update for android 10 or not ?before this can used it..just couple day after update android 10 on my device (realme XT) so cannot work anymore..3 time already reinstall n uninstall it..still nothing happen..
2020-2-20
Use props
fansdb340119
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1044347 ft
Finland

Is the dji go app(osmo mobile 2 etc) ever gonna be available for android 10?  This big brand should get these things sorted out pretty fast....
2020-3-8
Use props
djiuser_xJZcPDfYaRch
New

Bangladesh

After I updated my OnePlus 6T to Android 10 and tried to connect to osmo 2 through dji go app, it doesn't work at all. The app won't allow me to login my dji account since it continuously crashes. What's this? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but no results.
2020-4-7
Use props
djiuser_YIa2cJKbbffb
New
Flight distance : 366952 ft
Malaysia

Uninstall every DJI app..after that go your phone file explorer n search for DJI file folder n delete it... restart phone n reinstall DJI app..should work now..I've tried myself.. everything works well now
2020-4-27
Use props
kapil Vishwakarma
New
Flight distance : 142877 ft
India

Realme xt is not work this app
2020-4-29
Use props
fanscd4545a7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 86978 ft
Indonesia

aplikasi sampah, produsen drone terbobrok dgn harga unit yg mahal, DJIancoook!

benerin, release update terbaru goblok!
2020-5-16
Use props
fanscd4545a7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 86978 ft
Indonesia

aplikasi sampah, produsen drone terbobrok dgn harga unit yg mahal, DJIancoook!

benerin, release update terbaru goblok!
2020-5-16
Use props
djiuser_ptYKq4punQEJ
New

India

I recently updated my android phone (version 9 to version 10) then suddenly the dji go 4 app stopped working. Plzz give me a solution......
2020-5-25
Use props
fender286gmail.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2271539 ft
Brunei

anyone knows why dji go 4 not support with realme 6 pro?
2020-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules