Count me IN M2P on hand!!
838 20 2019-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>

Haven't flown yet, but did go through all the presetup on Tuesday.
Maybe I'll head down to the RC field since it's 15 deg cooler there, than here.....and run her thru her paces.

I needed a backup to the P4Pro for out of town Powerline Inspections next week.......reports to come.

Randy

2019-9-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, we would like to congratulate you for having our awesome DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have inquiries or concern. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-9-4
Use props
Mullheliflier
First Officer
Flight distance : 12305135 ft
  • >>>

You will love it! I have not flown my P4s much since getting my Mavic 2s.
2019-9-4
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
  • >>>

Living in San Diego, we have our share of airports and no fly zones.  www.sefsd.org flying field is in Mission Bay, south end....1.8 miles from KSAN  Lindberg International........we are in a NO FLY ZONE

Self unlock is just fine, and not an issue........'cept this is a new AC, and the Fly Safe Data Base was from 12/2018 mfg date.......during setup I managed to "Ignore" the update of the FS Database.....set up the unlock at home on the computer, and proceeded to the field.

All setup, and I go thru the unlock process and BAM   Failed.....I tried EVERYTHING......spent 20 minutes doing and redoing....reboot etc.......well......guess what!!!

I all of a sudden thought...hmmm,  I wonder if the unlock is looking at an invalid FS Database.......Low and BEHOLD I update and BAM!!      SUCCESS

She flies rock solid out of the box..... solid,  precise, very quiet, aaaaMazziinngg

If anyone else wants to get one, I searched EVERYWHERE on Monday online.....the prices had already gone up,  EXCEPT at Best Buy.  I got the last one at our local store for 1499.

I have a P4Pro and an Inspire 1 V2, and now the latest and greatest....at least for the next few months......I took some pics, and I need to look and see what I got. The lighting wasn't great and the settings
were just uhhh,  settings.....nothing really changed much.

Randy

2019-9-4
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>

well you will love it, im assuming this is your first mavic?     ya these things are amazing, there's a reason its almost a cult following around mavics
gotta play around with it though, took me a few momens to familize myself with how the camera works and reacts to differant conditions but wont take long

2019-9-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>

Good luck, it’s something you will enjoy with I’m sure great surprise .
2019-9-4
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>

Congrats! you might see yourself taking the M2pro with you more than the P4P.  
2019-9-4
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

Congrats n the new bird.
2019-9-4
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>

rwynant V1 Posted at 9-4 13:34
Living in San Diego, we have our share of airports and no fly zones.  www.sefsd.org flying field is in Mission Bay, south end....1.8 miles from KSAN  Lindberg International........we are in a NO FLY ZONE

Self unlock is just fine, and not an issue........'cept this is a new AC, and the Fly Safe Data Base was from 12/2018 mfg date.......during setup I managed to "Ignore" the update of the FS Database.....set up the unlock at home on the computer, and proceeded to the field.

Because you need to use Lightroom to bring up the darks at ISO100 and Auto on the camera.  My images are totally dark until I hit Auto in Lightroom.  : )

Shooting in RAW of course.
2019-9-4
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
  • >>>

Thanks guys!  I appreciate the welcome.....truly!

Just foolin around here.......I know and realize this camera is way beyond my current knowledge...lots to learn.

2019-9-4
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>

rwynant V1 Posted at 9-4 20:00
Thanks guys!  I appreciate the welcome.....truly!

Just foolin around here.......I know and realize this camera is way beyond my current knowledge...lots to learn.

Upload your RAWs somewhere so I can edit them.
2019-9-4
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
  • >>>

AntDX316 Posted at 9-4 20:54
Upload your RAWs somewhere so I can edit them.

Shoot me your email.....I'll share a Google Drive Folder.....

wyn100@cox.net
2019-9-4
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
  • >>>

rwynant V1 Posted at 9-4 20:57

All set,  waiting for a valid email........

The images are .dng   about 39mgs each.   I am happy to see what can be done!  I have no idea.....

I need a class....!

Randy
2019-9-4
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>

Many congrats - it's a great drone
2019-9-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

Congrats on the new M2P - I'm sure you'll love it.
2019-9-5
Use props
fans48f0c1a5
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2278898 ft

Yes a brilliant piece of engineering I couldn't stop smiling for the first two weeks, pics and videos are great and spend hours just looking at them. There are issues but after six months I feel I've got my moneys worth. Good easy flying.
2019-9-5
Use props
maddox
Captain

Congrats mate!
2019-9-5
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>

rwynant V1 Posted at 9-4 21:10
All set,  waiting for a valid email........

The images are .dng   about 39mgs each.   I am happy to see what can be done!  I have no idea.....

check messages
2019-9-5
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>

rwynant V1 Posted at 9-4 20:57

2019-9-5
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
  • >>>

Yup,  whatever you did makes the images POP!   They look GREAT

The ones I posted were zoomed in and a little color correction with the Photo app in Win 10......

Sorry I'm late.....I was flying a couple of jobs for my partner, who is at Interdrone in Las Vegas.......

Thanks Anthony,  when you have a moment maybe you can tell us what application and changes to the .DNG images you made??  

Randy
2019-9-5
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>

rwynant V1 Posted at 9-5 11:31
Yup,  whatever you did makes the images POP!   They look GREAT

The ones I posted were zoomed in and a little color correction with the Photo app in Win 10......

If people don't quote it's impossible to see a response was made. : )

Lightroom.  I pay monthly for it otherwise my photos and videos wouldn't come out good.

I clicked Auto then messed with clarity and texture.  I do +3 sharpness on all my photos so they look sharper.

The images don't "Pop" with the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 no matter what I do.
2019-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules