3.5 mm mic adapter connection issues Osmo Pocket
791 1 2019-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TracyCox
lvl.1

Hi there!
Just got my long awaited 3.5mm DJI OSMO POCKET mic adapter and am experiencing an annoying connection problem. I have two Osmo Pocket units and the same issue is happening in both units. I'm using the Rode video mic pro -with the auto on/off feature turned OFF so as not to drain the battery from the Osmo. In all cases - once the Osmo is turned off - and then on again - the connection from the external microphone is lost - until you unplug and then plug in the microphone trs cable to 're-establish' the connection.

I don't get why this is happening. I'll go and buy another cord to test that but... the microphone only connects reliably once you unplug and then plug it back into the unit.
I don't want to have to keep my Osmo running just so that I don't have to not keep unplugging and plugging in the microphone to re-establish the connection so... any clues as to why this is happening?

thanks,
Tracy

2019-9-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Tracy, sorry for the late response. Just to verify, is there a MIC icon on the screen of Osmo Pocket when the external microphone is lost?
2019-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules