sonofthesun
lvl.2

Dji go app started crashing in the middle of 'journey of the life'
Capture+_2019-09-05-22-51-45.png
2019-9-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to sync all of your flight records thru DJI Go 4 app and uninstall and reinstall the app to see if the problem will still persist? Also, may I ask if this happens every time or just occasionally? In addition, would it be possible to provide us an English version screenshot of this error message that you have provided for us to further isolate the problem? Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-9-5
Use props
sonofthesun
lvl.2

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-5 14:50
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to sync all of your flight records thru DJI Go 4 app and uninstall and reinstall the app to see if the problem will still persist? Also, may I ask if this happens every time or just occasionally? In addition, would it be possible to provide us an English version screenshot of this error message that you have provided for us to further isolate the problem? Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!

hi Gamora. Thanks for feedback. I already tried app reinstall and definitely will try on other locations. Regarding screeshot - if you send this to developers they will understand, title is "stack trace", everything else is technical for devs
2019-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules