OSMO Mobile 3 - MIMO does not stay connected
972 1 2019-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
XTasey
New

OK just received my OSMO Mobile 3, my first DJI product, and the issues with the MIMO app not working are a bitter pill when I was SO EXCITED about getting this product!  Here is the low-down.
My phone:  Android - Motorola Moto e5 play
Android version: 8.0.0

*The OSMO Mobile 3 unit appears to be working fine. I fully charged it, rubbed my hands together in glee and set about attaching the phone.  Then the pear began to take shape...

The problem:
  • MIMO sees the OM3 in Bluetooth
  • I press the onscreen "CONNECT" button
  • Changed to white device screen while the Bluetooth magic happens, seems to work fine to that point
  • REturns to the home screen and now the "CONNECT" button is replaced by "CAMERA"
  • I press "CAMERA" and for a couple of seconds, the camera screen appears but then returns to the MIMO home menu and is no longer connected

What I've tried so far:
  • Looked for a solution to issue on forums with no luck finding a decent fix (I did get some ideas but that is about it)
  • Turned off Mobile 3 and phone and restarted while grumbling expletives - no change
  • Reset all connections (WIFI, Bluetooth)  - No change
  • Prayed to the DJI Gods - ivory tower cretins did not answer, tsk tsk (joking...)
  • Uttered more expletives and then set about writing this gem of a REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE

Help me DJ-ONE your my only hope!

2019-9-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi XTasey, I have replied your another post in Service sub-forum, please keep us updated there, thank you.
2019-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules