OA and VPS not working
1006 13 2019-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
scorpiopaulius
lvl.1

So, had my first little crash One prop touch corner of wall, prop broken, everything else looks same, fallen like from 1.5m height, battery popped out installed new prop, flies OK, but... OA and VPS not working anymore, OA not even shows bars on screen when I put it in front of the wall. VPS dont show heigt from ground when up, jus N/A... I thought maybe I need to recalibrate with DJI assistant 2, I done it before . When I connect drone to PC, open assistant 2 program it shows my drone - OK, then I press calibrate and its shows me reboot aircraft... rebooting does not help... Also I tried reinstalling drivers, disable force signature on windows, I tried even different PC... problem the same... Then I tried REFRESH latest FW, stucks at 20% of updating and gets me error 0x020903... Also When I press flightdata in assistant 2 it should show me DJI partition  with .DAT files, no it dont open it... looks like drone not fully connecting to PC... tried different cables - no luck. :/ any suggestions?
2019-9-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi scorpiopaulius, sorry to read the crash. I'm afraid that the performance cannot be ensured after the crash, you may start a case and send it in for diagnosis here: https://www.dji.com/support We'll offer you a proper solution according to the damage assessment.
2019-9-5
Use props
scorpiopaulius
lvl.1

yeah about that... I bought it second hand and live in east Europe... I paid for drone 350euros, so I dont think your support will be willing me to repair it under 50 euros
2019-9-5
Use props
scorpiopaulius
lvl.1

any methods I can check myself? maybe some internal connectors? Im know some soldering, multimeter parameters...
2019-9-5
Use props
Ben Mason
lvl.4
Flight distance : 610614 ft
  • >>>

If it's a new PC and you haven't calibrated the P4 on it before you can try the below, this sometimes solves the greyed out calibration button.

1. Go to login screen on windows(where you type your password in).
2. Hold shift and click restart, Keep shift held down.
3. Should come with a blue screen with options to choose from(you can let go of shift).
4. Select troubleshooting.
5. Select Advanced settings
6. Start-Up Settings
7. Click restart
8. When the PC restarts press 7. Disable driver signature enforcement.

After that login like normal and try again in DJI assistant 2, it's best you only do this to run DJI assistant 2 and then restart your PC after.
Although it's more likely that your crash has cut a ribbon cable/damaged a component for your vision sensors and you cannot calibrate them because they are damaged.
2019-9-6
Use props
scorpiopaulius
lvl.1

Ben Mason Posted at 9-6 05:21
If it's a new PC and you haven't calibrated the P4 on it before you can try the below, this sometimes solves the greyed out calibration button.

1. Go to login screen on windows(where you type your password in).

I tried that, but does not help. I also think that its caused by crash :/ Maybe I will try remove covers to see some damage. Any suggesions what to look for?
2019-9-7
Use props
scorpiopaulius
lvl.1

so took apart drone, removed bottom cover... found bad news

One flex with TAG FLY_CTRL that goes under internal SDCard  is cut in half ;( where I could find it? I really hope I dont need to buy like full internal organs...
2019-9-8
Use props
scorpiopaulius
lvl.1

So sensitive drone
2019-9-8
Use props
scorpiopaulius
lvl.1

So as far as I understand this flex is part of phantom 4 part 34 set or part 50 set? Because at my local stores one say its from part 34 set, other say its from part 50...
2019-9-8
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>

Look on ebay?
2019-9-8
Use props
scorpiopaulius
lvl.1

I looked, and found Part34 and Part50
on both looks like same cables, but Im not sure for me looks like Part34 have additional ESC power cables and long grey cable... thats all... But maybe can confirm it to me
2019-9-8
Use props
Ben Mason
lvl.4
Flight distance : 610614 ft
  • >>>

scorpiopaulius Posted at 9-8 20:42
I looked, and found Part34 and Part50
on both looks like same cables, but Im not sure  for me looks like Part34 have additional ESC power cables and long grey cable... thats all... But maybe can confirm it to me

It should be part 50(Below picture), even if it comes with part 48 the price difference is pretty big, when all you want is a ribbon cable, at least this is what DJI sells, who knows what it is with some random Ebay page.
2019-9-8
Use props
scorpiopaulius
lvl.1

So got part34 from local store, changed flex... Looks like sensors working after test flight
2019-9-9
Use props
scorpiopaulius
lvl.1

Yep, works everythink ok. except I was using 2.00.0810 latest FW and its cause slow forward speed and RTH not coming back when RTH with OA enabled. roll back to  2.00.0700 and all good
2019-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules