Mavic 2 pro vs data Mavic Pro
626 7 2019-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dan Flying Man
lvl.1
Flight distance : 585404 ft

Hi guys,

I'm going to buy the Mavic 2 pro and I'm selling my Mavic 1 pro. What happens with all my flight info of the Mavic 1 when I have the Mavic 2? Will it still be visual in the app? Will I loose my footprints, flight records etc.? I don't want to setup up a second account for my new Mavic.
2019-9-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

It will still show in the app if you have done a cloud sync.  I have still have all the flight logs from my original mavic that was stolen.  Remember Mavic 2 uses DJI Go 4 app.
2019-9-6
Use props
Dan Flying Man
lvl.1

DAFlys Posted at 9-6 01:01
It will still show in the app if you have done a cloud sync.  I have still have all the flight logs from my original mavic that was stolen.  Remember Mavic 2 uses DJI Go 4 app.

Thanks for your reply. Will the data be shown differently or under the data that is already there. So for instance will the flight log list be longer with new flight from my new Mavic or will it generate a new screen?
Is there someone who can share some screen prints how it looks in the situation that I'm trying to explain?
2019-9-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>

Dan Flying Man Posted at 9-6 01:49
Thanks for your reply. Will the data be shown differently or under the data that is already there. So for instance will the flight log list be longer with new flight from my new Mavic or will it generate a new screen?
Is there someone who can share some screen prints how it looks in the situation that I'm trying to explain?

On mine i get a screen for each Drone and you swipe between them.  so logs are grouped to that AC.
2019-9-6
Use props
Dan Flying Man
lvl.1

DAFlys Posted at 9-6 02:04
On mine i get a screen for each Drone and you swipe between them.  so logs are grouped to that AC.

Do you also see all the flags of the countries which you have flown in? I have like 6 flags. So if I fly in a new country a seventh will be added? Sorry for all the questions :-)
2019-9-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>

Dan Flying Man Posted at 9-6 02:06
Do you also see all the flags of the countries which you have flown in? I have like 6 flags. So if I fly in a new country a seventh will be added? Sorry for all the questions :-)

flags appear under the drone and the summary appear under your name.
2019-9-6
Use props
Dan Flying Man
lvl.1

2019-9-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us. I will highly recommend you to sync all your flight records on your DJI Go 4 application for you to not lose your prev flight records for your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. As long as you sync your flight records before changing phones or uninstalling your application it will not lose your data even you will purchase or use a new drone. Hope this helps. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other concerns. Thank you for your continued support. Cheers!

2019-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules