Repeat "Track" Sequence with Ronin S
7464 24 2019-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ejkrouse
New

Can/will the Track feature be made to repeat or loop the created sequence? As it stands now, the Ronin just goes through the preset camera keyframes, then stops. I'd like this to repeat indefinitely for band recordings, interviews, etc.
2019-9-6
Use props
Meierhans
lvl.2

I second this request. Plus more options to smooth movement at keyframes (think of easy in/out in After Effects).
And please do not tell us "We are investigating if this is possible..."
Just please don´t tell us...!
2019-9-9
Use props
MV1975
lvl.4

I am also interested!
2019-9-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi ejkrouse, thanks for your valuable feedback, we have already forwarded to our engineers, but whether it is possible will be decided by our engineers, please pay attention to our website of the future update, thank you.
2019-9-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

+1 for this idea.   It would be very useful.
2019-9-10
Use props
Thank you for your feedback, your feedback is very useful to us.
2019-10-24
Use props
MV1975
lvl.4
Estonia

Any news about this topic?
2019-12-29
Use props
Beau Ryan
New
United States

This would be a great addition!  The Track feature seems like it could be verry powerful.  Looping a sequence would be huge.  Also being able to set focus points to go along with the various waypoints would be really useful.  Really thankful for all the features you guys already provide!
2020-4-18
Use props
tomdarch
New

United States

J just got my DJI gimbal and I am very surprised to learn that there is not a "loop" or repeat option for Track.  Even if it is necessary for the device running the Ronin App to remain awake and connected while the looping track pattern is running, that would be OK.  Please add this to the app.
2020-10-17
Use props
Anthony Poujouanine
New

France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-9-10 01:37
Hi ejkrouse, thanks for your valuable feedback, we have already forwarded to our engineers, but whether it is possible will be decided by our engineers, please pay attention to our website of the future update, thank you.

Is the function loop for the track created sequence is available now? Because i need it now, it's very urgent? Thanks
2020-10-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Anthony Poujouanine Posted at 10-19 03:25
Is the function loop for the track created sequence is available now? Because i need it now, it's very urgent? Thanks

Track feature still cannot be looped, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2020-10-23
Use props
JoJo Fringolo
New

Canada

It would be amazing to get this feature as an update with the create mode
2020-12-15
Use props
fans6a6cb72e
New

United States

Please! That would be a great addition
2021-1-7
Use props
grfn
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2020-10-23 01:15
Track feature still cannot be looped, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Has this feature available yet?  Surely it would be easy to create a setting in app to just continue to loop endlessly? while figuring out even better improvements.

Thank you!
2021-4-2
Use props
WithoutaMaster
lvl.3
Flight distance : 32562 ft
United Kingdom

This would be an invaluable feature.

I know it’s easy to say “just add a loop button”, but in the greater scheme of things to add the lines of Code to the app and test for the development team should not be beyond their capability.
2021-4-3
Use props
djiuser_lyqBZw5sOBEM
lvl.2
Italy

This little but useful feature is really needed!
2021-4-20
Use props
djiuser_Jn8dROybPFMT
New

Germany

I could really red this function to. As this is alread 2 years old we cannot expect this function any time right? I guess I'll have to send back my Ronin in this case
2021-6-25
Use props
dylanglockler
lvl.1
United States

A thousand times yes. Seems fundamental and totally essential. The lack of this feature has caused me numerous issues.
2021-10-9
Use props
fans2103928e
New
Flight distance : 179491 ft
Australia

This would be a valuable feature that would cost almost nothing to produce. I am amazed it's not already an option.
2021-11-11
Use props
Cesar Tejada
lvl.1
Dominican Republic

I will love to see this feature implemented. I still waiting :/
2022-3-5
Use props
mkvr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 211211 ft
Slovakia

Please, make this happen ASAP!
2022-4-9
Use props
Cesar Tejada
lvl.1
Dominican Republic

Any news about this topic? I hope wake up someday and see DJI hearing us and add the loop feature to the track mode.
2022-10-5
Use props
djiuser_En9yuk3XLaBy
New
Flight distance : 349134 ft

Portugal

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-9-10 01:37

And 4 years have passed and this feature requested by many users was never created. It seems like it's not possible to do this if something similar already exists. All you had to do was have the Loop option to repeat without stopping. WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2023-10-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_En9yuk3XLaBy Posted at 10-2 15:10
And 4 years have passed and this feature requested by many users was never created. It seems like it's not possible to do this if something similar already exists. All you had to do was have the Loop option to repeat without stopping. WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are sorry for any inconvenience. Please rest assured that we will register the information and provide feedback to the related departments for evaluation. Thank you for your support and understanding.
2023-10-3
Use props
fans5c553169
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Please make this happen!
1-22 08:29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules