Osmo M3, Remember last orientation?
1015 3 2019-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Daze513
lvl.2

Hey guys just got my Osmo Mobile 3 this evening, and I have to say im impressed. I had the Osmo Mobile 2, and despite not much functional differences, and major features, using the Osmo 3 does feel new and more refined.

My question here is if there is a way to turn on the Osmo Mobile 3, and have it remember tha last orientation used? I use it only in Landscape, and id like for it to default to landscape when I turn it on.

If its not a feature now, can this be sent to the developers for the next firmware? I would think its very easy...  just a toggle to say "Keep last orientation used".

Thanks
2019-9-6
Use props
Cylone32
lvl.1

Very good idea my too i just work landscape
2019-9-6
Use props
Merlinii
lvl.1

^ Agreed. I prefer landscape.
2019-9-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Daze513. Thank you for choosing the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. As of the moment this function is not yet available for the said gimbal. Rest assured that this thread will be forwarded to the designated DJI department for further development of the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest updates on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific of the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 as well. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-9-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules