Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Spark
859 4 2019-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DONA72
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42113 ft

Fare questo procedimento allo Spark con DJI Assistant 2 cosa succede?   
IMG_20190907_102950.jpg
2019-9-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us. If you initiate the restore factory settings under the DJI Assistant 2 software, the flight controller data of your DJI Spark will be reset but the firmware will stay the same. Hope this will clarify your query for us. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-9-7
Use props
DONA72
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42113 ft

DJI Gamora Pubblicato alle 9-7 09:30
Ciao, grazie per averci portato questa domanda. Se si avvia il ripristino delle impostazioni di fabbrica con il software DJI Assistant 2, i dati del controller di volo di DJI Spark verranno ripristinati ma il firmware rimarrà lo stesso. Spero che questo chiarisca la tua domanda per noi. Grazie per il vostro continuo supporto!

Però non cambia niente se sono in modalità FCC tornare in modalità CE, giusto? Scusate ancora con tutte queste domande da FCC a CE, non così vieni fare un ritorno in CE ...... sono disperato! E 'che a me FCC non mi interessa.
2019-9-8
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
lvl.4

DONA72 Posted at 9-8 01:50
Però non cambia niente se sono in modalità FCC tornare in modalità CE, giusto? Scusate ancora con tutte queste domande da FCC a CE, non così vieni fare un ritorno in CE ...... sono disperato! E 'che a me FCC non mi interessa.

Please write in English!
Everyone here communicates in this language. English is not my native language either, but I honor the community for using it.
A little extra work on your part so that everyone doesn't have to translate.
Thank You!
2019-9-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DONA72 Posted at 9-8 01:50

Hi, thank you for the additional information. The restore factory defaults will not change the signal transmission. If you are currently in CE and you want to change it into FCC it will not change it by using the restore factory defaults in DJI Assistant 2. Therefore, we couldn't switch between FCC and CE. The aircraft will identify the country and region where it locates according to the condition of the mobile device and the GPS of the aircraft, and switch between FCC, CE and SRRC in accordance with local laws and regulation. Hope this helps. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2019-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules