Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
M2E - cant fly more thank 50m away and 30m high ...
1781 17 2019-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans825b1d05
lvl.3
Flight distance : 200144 ft
  • >>>

M2E - cant fly more thank 50m away and 30m high ... .

whats wrong . i fly few days ago . all will be ok , but tonight i try to fly and cant fly more then 50m from start position .. gps signal ok, compass ok , no any errors - just cant fly

look my airdata flight log https://app.airdata.com/share/zrwMzE
2019-9-7
Use props
Gimpy
lvl.4

Make sure you're logged in to your DJI account through the GO 4 application.
2019-9-7
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>

Also make sure you are not in beginners mode or not in a NFZ area
2019-9-7
Use props
fans825b1d05
lvl.3
Flight distance : 200144 ft
  • >>>

Of course im logged, verified, and im not in a beginner mode and im not in a nfz or nearby..
2019-9-7
Use props
Gimpy
lvl.4

fans825b1d05 Posted at 9-7 07:40
Of course im logged, verified, and im not in a beginner mode and im not in a nfz or nearby..

"Of course"?

Why don't you tell us all the things you've already tried so that we won't "bother" you with suggestions for more things you've already considered?
2019-9-7
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

fans825b1d05 Posted at 9-7 07:40

It must be coincidence then that the 50m radius and 30m altitude are the exact limitations applied when not logged into DJI Go 4 App'. When you've logged on where wifi or cell data has been available you must not log out again, but leave it in the 'logged in' state when you shut down DJI Go 4.

Looking at your data you appear to be limited because of compass error/interference, is that a rail track you're close to ?
2019-9-7
Use props
waynekrogh
lvl.1

Aardvark Posted at 9-7 09:09
It must be coincidence then that the 50m radius and 30m altitude are the exact limitations applied when not logged into DJI Go 4 App'. When you've logged on where wifi or cell data has been available you must not log out again, but leave it in the 'logged in' state when you shut down DJI Go 4.

Looking at your data you appear to be limited because of compass error/interference, is that a rail track you're close to ?

Hi my Enterprise is also operating with restrictions of distance and height has anyone have any ideas?
It was working correctly and the database updated and ever since has not operated correctly.  I have logged out and then logged back in of the app.
2019-9-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

waynekrogh@bigp Posted at 9-8 14:28
Hi my Enterprise is also operating with restrictions of distance and height has anyone have any ideas?
It was working correctly and the database updated and ever since has not operated correctly.  I have logged out and then logged back in of the app.

Its a bug in the Pilot software - others are reporting in the feedback.  https://play.google.com/store/ap ... try.pilot&hl=en
2019-9-9
Use props
waynekrogh
lvl.1

DAFlys Posted at 9-9 00:37
Its a bug in the Pilot software - others are reporting in the feedback.  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dji.industry.pilot&hl=en

For your information         I uninstalled and reinstalled the pilot app, logged in and out  and this did not fix the problem. I refreshed the software in the controller and the drone using DJI assistant 2. This has now fixed the problem.
2019-9-9
Use props
waynekrogh
lvl.1

waynekrogh@bigp Posted at 9-9 13:06
For your information         I uninstalled and reinstalled the pilot app, logged in and out  and this did not fix the problem. I refreshed the software in the controller and the drone using DJI assistant 2. This has now fixed the problem.

problem is back again anyone with suggestions?
2019-9-10
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>

waynekrogh@bigp Posted at 9-10 17:30

Manually select frequency
2019-9-10
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

waynekrogh@bigp Posted at 9-10 17:30

Are you flying in the same location as above ?

Post another flight record as before.
2019-9-11
Use props
MatejB
lvl.1

Yesterday I had same issue with my brand new M2E.
I turned off everything(drone, controller, app), removed and plugged in battery and turned off mobile data and wifi.
And then it worked again.
I think connection on internet can cause this.
2019-9-13
Use props
djiuser_AIM1aQf2whvX
New

For me it worked in the simulator by rebooting the phone (Android) with the drone ON and the phone still in the controller. But i have to reboot the phone everytime i fly it seems.
2019-9-23
Use props
djiuser_YW3100uz0yCj
New

I think its a problem with the android pilot app version 1.5.0. Flying with Samsung Active Tab 2 maximum high 30 m!
Flying with Iphone SE app version 1.1.1 No restriction!!!
2019-9-23
Use props
ReborninC
lvl.1

Can anybody please help. Only have M2E for about 2 days and all of a sudden die MSX turns the screen black. If you fly IR and Visible, then everything is fine, but the moment I turn to MSX its black. Using iPhone XS and everything (drone, controller and App) is up to date.  
2019-10-2
Use props
EFRPIC
lvl.4

The issue is the new version of DJI Pilot (1.5 or the new drop of 1.6). The control for Visible/MSX has been changed to a slider which allows you to add the FLIR image over the visible image at varying levels (DJI calls this "infusion").

Along with that change is the addition of a control that determines the range of temperatures the FLIR is looking at. This is changed via a slider that comes up (with the palate control) when you tap the thermometer icon. Try setting it for 30 degrees (F) and 110 (F) and then play around, the image will appear as you adjust the range.

Interesting addition but with no instructions it takes a while to figure it out (like it did for me).
2019-10-3
Use props
BobB
Second Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft

EFRPIC Posted at 10-3 12:06
The issue is the new version of DJI Pilot (1.5 or the new drop of 1.6). The control for Visible/MSX has been changed to a slider which allows you to add the FLIR image over the visible image at varying levels (DJI calls this "infusion").

Along with that change is the addition of a control that determines the range of temperatures the FLIR is looking at. This is changed via a slider that comes up (with the palate control) when you tap the thermometer icon. Try setting it for 30 degrees (F) and 110 (F) and then play around, the image will appear as you adjust the range.

Interesting and thank you for this info.
2019-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules