Broken Phantom Controller
1858 3 2019-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ben Bolivar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14265 ft

Hello, like many other my Phantom 4 controller is broken. I have read extensively into this and I am trying to get an accurate account of the number of people Dji has stolen over a $1000 dollars from as well. Please respond below if you have had this same issue with an I. I want an accurate account of how many people are having this issue. Dji is stealing from  the people because they are aware of this default in the controllers and have done nothing to fix it. If you have paid for a Phantom and had this issue please comment an I.
2019-9-7
Use props
Geebax
Captain

DJI have not stolen anything, stop being a big girl drama queen. Start a support ticket and send the controller to be fixed.
2019-9-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Ben Bolivar, sorry for the troubles with the RC, please contact our support team in working hours to start a ticket and send in the RC for the evaluation, we will provide the warranty service if it is evaluated as a product defect under warranty period.
2019-9-7
Use props
Archangel3356
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4655896 ft

I’ve have 2 phantoms for 2 years and have not experienced a remote problem. If your talking about the charging issue that some remotes experienced I’m sure its not about DJI stealing anything, just a manufacturing issue. Lots of videos of how people have repaired the charging issue themselves if your so inclined or just do like Geebax suggested and send it in for a repair. I totally get being upset my friend but take a breath get it repaired and get back to flying. Good luck.
2019-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules