Israeli credit cards not accepted?
5897 3 2019-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Kf4iPA3DtL3S
lvl.4
Flight distance : 510968 ft

I'm trying to buy Osmo Mobile 3 Combo from the store, and ship it to an address in the United States where someone will collect it for me.
However, my credit card billing address is in Israel.
When I uncheck the box "same as shipping address" and try to input a different billing address, the list of countries is limited and Israel is not there.

Now, I understand that DJI may have a problem to SHIP a product to Israel, with customs and stuff. But why can't I BILL a credit card from Israel and ship to the United States?

Where is Israel.png
2019-9-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. You could use the "Same as shipping information" under the billing address and your order will be reviewed. You will receive a confirmation email with regard to your order upon reviewing the order that would under subject for approval. Furthermore, we also send a direct message to you here in DJI Forum. Please check your inbox later. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-8
Use props
djiuser_Kf4iPA3DtL3S
lvl.4
Flight distance : 510968 ft

Let me see if I understand correctly. You want me to check "same as shipping address" even though the shipping address is not mine, and in a different country? How will the payment be approved that way?
wouldn't it be more simple just to add Israel to the allowed addresses for billing, even if you can't ship there?
2019-9-8
Use props
DJDudu
lvl.4
Flight distance : 102631 ft

Technically djuser is right. When you proceed a payment utilizing credit/debit card the address provided (not talking about shipping address here) should match with the address the card was registered with. Israel should definitely be added to your list, at least for payment details.  
2019-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules